Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
£20M tops City, no players unless its Jo, TBH or Benjani or a mixture of the 3. He was never worth £30M so how moyes thinks after dropping him, maginalising him in the press and with his team mates, after a transfer request and after a 6-1 home defeat, that he can get 30M for him is deluded beyond belief - I think we should offer 20M cos we can afford it and to be fair to Lescott who eventually put in the t/r, but on a take it or leave it by noon Friday basis - if they do not take it then move for Upson Friday 12.01

bluemonkey71 said:
I think Moyes would hit the bottle with whisky nose if we pulled out now..

"MCFC wrecked our season".
It wouldn't bother me if we did.

1). Lescott waited far too long to hand his transfer request in, and
2). Moyes is just being a cock

I wouldn't lose any sleep over pissing them both off by picking up Upson for 10-12m instead.

Dubai Blue said:
bluemonkey71 said:
I think Moyes would hit the bottle with whisky nose if we pulled out now..

"MCFC wrecked our season".
It wouldn't bother me if we did.

1). Lescott waited far too long to hand his transfer request in, and
2). Moyes is just being a cock

I wouldn't lose any sleep over pissing them both off by picking up Upson for 10-12m instead.

You have a point,

£30m for a Lescott.

Like flogging a dead horse in some ways.

Sell him for £15m tops, plus a player maybe??! or he stays and wrecked the team morale at Everton.

your choice Moyes!

This whole debacle makes you wonder who the hell is actually in charge at Goodison. Why is Kenwright allowing Gollum to screw up Everton's present and risk causing serious harm to their future by acting like a total twunt?
I used to feel some degree of affinity with the blue half of scouseville - not any longer.Their fans must feel well and truly pissed.

In Moyes latest moan on TV he hinted that there had been direct contact between Lescott and City.If this is not the case then City should have a word about the Gargoyles conduct.He trys to be more and more like baconface evry time I see him.
Moyes will probably now try to get Dunne involved in the deal which we should reject out of hand.

City should take a stance, £18m tops plus Jo or no deal and we walk away and buy Upson at a lesser fee.

Final offer of £19m plus Jo. If rejected, walk away now. Leave Moyes to whine and fume. Look elsewhere, sod Everton. But remember all this when they want to sign Jo if he has a good season for them....No cut price deal. Or better still sell him elsewhere... ; )

David Moyes said:
"People can read what they like into this. But I have said all along I don't want to sell him.

"But it is a bit like Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Manchester United, there is always a price.

"At this moment no club has made us an offer for the player that we want to accept."

Err, No David, you've said all along that Lescott "simply isn't for sale" (your words not mine) NOT "I don't want to sell him". Those are two very different statements, one intimates the player won't be sold, no matter what, the other that the player may be sold if a financail deal can be agreed, but you don't want to sell him.

This is a COMPLETE change of stance and I'm surprised no-one in the media has picked up on it. It's clearly another step towards Lescott leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.