Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would definitely be in our interest now to pull out of the deal and wait till january to see if we actually need him, this will mean the transfer fee will be lower and Gollum will be pissed off he's not been able to get in any replacements till half way through the season. He will be more pissed off that he has had to keep an unhappy player there for that long. Well done Louis Saha for coming out and saying that Lescott has done nothing wrong, so much for Gollum's rant that Lescott is letting his team mates down when they agree with what he is doing and his attitude.

mancity dan said:
I think it would definitely be in our interest now to pull out of the deal and wait till january to see if we actually need him, this will mean the transfer fee will be lower and Gollum will be pissed off he's not been able to get in any replacements till half way through the season. He will be more pissed off that he has had to keep an unhappy player there for that long. Well done Louis Saha for coming out and saying that Lescott has done nothing wrong, so much for Gollum's rant that Lescott is letting his team mates down when they agree with what he is doing and his attitude.

Don't forget Lescott in all this. He's done everything he can to facilitate this move from his end, we have to keep our word and sign him now.

And he'll improve us.

We're going to get him,very soon, no doubt.

lol i wonder how long it will be before there is a day when someone doesnt flap and say 'i think we should pull out of this deal'

why is everyone hell bent on us pulling out of this deal now and setting deadlines blah blah blah

as much as he will be a fantastic addition to the side, since its only wolves at home saturday we can cope without him

cook and hughes are playing this waiting game brilliantly

Paulmcfc2703 said:
lol i wonder how long it will be before there is a day when someone doesnt flap and say 'i think we should pull out of this deal'

Not flapping at all pal, but what I have seen from our defence so far they are playing very well. Great waiting game being played by Hughes & Cook and we will still probably get JL this transfer window. Was just stating an opinion on why we could still pull out of the deal which would be in our interests too...

Didsbury Dave said:
mancity dan said:

Don't forget Lescott in all this. He's done everything he can to facilitate this move from his end, we have to keep our word and sign him now.

And he'll improve us.

We're going to get him,very soon, no doubt.
This ^^^^^ the player has done what he can to try to move to us, we need to do everything in out power to make it happen, because not only is it the right thing, but next time this happens the player in question knows he can trust us.

r.soleofsalford said:
in truth, when we were penniless, what would we have given, for a manager and a board not top buckle under the pressure of a more wealthy club.

We were £98m in debt when we sold SWP.

twinkletoes said:
r.soleofsalford said:
in truth, when we were penniless, what would we have given, for a manager and a board not top buckle under the pressure of a more wealthy club.

We were £98m in debt when we sold SWP.

the questions still the same, i know moyes is blocking us from what we want, which is a bit annoying, but i sort of respect his resolve,

lescott on the other hand owes everton who plucked him from obscurity at wolves.

and a lot called daniel sturridge on here, me included. it would be rather two faced of me to now applaud J.L. and his actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.