Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
auction294 said:
okay, I'll rephrase that. They have consistantly been lucky as I really don't think they are that great a side.

Which part of your line of thought has a barrier up just as you are about to write ' they have consistently been the 5th best team in the league ' ?
It's not like you would be telling lies after all .

BTW .... Need to get some work done , but here's a picture from last night :
6520_1194019255672_1384153780_19220.jpg

He doesn't look like he wants to leave to me :o)
wow a picture of an everton player smiling after winning a trophy that proves eff all, i remember carvalho and deco looking happy when they won chumps league for porto they never played for porto again, ronaldo won the prem this year and was dancing around he's since left, vieria won the fa cup with arsenal celebrated his ass off 2 weeks later he's with juve, weather he comes or not please present your case with far more substantial articles.. . . . . . . . . . . . .pathetic

1qwerty said:
yOU'VE SIGNED A FEW HALF DECENT PLAYERS BUT DONE NOTHING YET ... As much as it galls you to accept but Everton have faced teams with far stronger financial backing for years and have still overcome them all .. ie yourselves , Spurs , Newcastle , even pompey and Villa , don't brush us aside ... our record stands up there above ANY team outside the Sky 4 , consistently , Its easy managing a team when things are going right ... it shows how good you are when the problems set in and you still finish n5th ... last season we had months due to injury without a recognised striker . then Arteta got injured ..then Jags ... we still finished 5th and got to a cup final ... what did your multi milkion pound squad do ? ..... finished well behind us

Sorry mate - you're posting in the wrong forum. Everton do have some sort of forum I believe. Or is it lonely in there?

We should walk away if this offer is turned down, the lad isn't worth any more.

If you must quote someone , perhaps quote their FULL post and highlight the bits you want to respond to , as opposed to trying to make something look out of context .
Cheers .
But why would i want to do that when it wasn't out of context, thats just what you said, if i wanted to manipulate people i could just do this:
I LOVE SUCKING BALLS!
but im not unreasonable so i wouldnt do that, the reason i didnt put the quote in full is because i wasn't questioning the whole quote, just that section.
for any one who actually does care about the full quote i think its on 442. :) there you go!

Blue Phil said:
If you must quote someone , perhaps quote their FULL post and highlight the bits you want to respond to , as opposed to trying to make something look out of context .
Cheers .
But why would i want to do that when it wasn't out of context, thats just what you said, if i wanted to manipulate people i could just do this:
I AM AN OBSESSED WANKER WHO LOVES CITY!
but im not unreasonable so i wouldnt do that, the reason i didnt put the quote in full is because i wasn't questioning the whole quote, just that section.
for any one who actually does care about the full quote i think its on 442. :) there you go!

You finally admit.

Fair play!

I think you lot are starting toi panic a bit now ..... a ball hasn't been kicked yet this season and you're writing Everton off because you thnk they are an easy target ..... think again girls , try using a bit of rational thinking before you start bitching and squealing 'cos one of our players thinks you're just not a good enough proposition ... money doesn't buy you everything , and it certainly doesn't buy you team spirit . History is littered with teams that thought they could buy a trophy .. the only ones who have done that are teams that at least had a background of success before a well established squad was added to with decent players ...... why do you think Kaka , Terry and Eto , turned you down ? ... your recent record is not exactly the dogs bollocks is it ? ... good example ... Jo .. does nothing for your lot , goes to Everton and starts scoring .. Now after a bit of a pre season with us is looking even better , a good bet to get 15 - 20 goals this season , he'll get more than most of your multi million pound strikers .... as will the Yak ... in fact Joleon scored more than Tevez last season ... You're going to need a season ortwo to get established .. Will the sheik accept that , will he keep faith with Dark hughes ? .... Watch this space

PS .. love the insults ... makes me feel I'm hitting a raw nerve .. please keep them coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.