Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we walk away now - which I think we will Moyes will have a very unhappy player on his hands. Not sure how Moyes can motivate JL when he has cost him upwards of £60k per week.

nmc said:
If we walk away now - which I think we will Moyes will have a very unhappy player on his hands. Not sure how Moyes can motivate JL when he has cost him upwards of £60k per week.

YH BUT THTS NOT ARE PROBLEM

nmc said:

What make you think he is remotely unhappy? Evidence please

Would you be happy if you lost the opportunity to earn an extra 20 million over 5 years ? I certianly would be as would most normal people I imagine.

Hes not a charity at the end of the day, playing careers are short, he has a family.

There is no evidence JL is unhappy but its reasonable to suggest that if Moyes blocks the move JL will be 10m out of pocket over the next 5 years. Only speculating but that would piss me off and might damage my relationship with my boss!

Actually its £20 million less. Hes currently on a 3 year deal on £35k a week. We are offering him a 5 year deal at £90k + a week.

Current deal is worth approx £4.8 million over the next 3 years the deal we are offering is more like £24 million over 5 years.

Toffeeblue even with the blue tinted glasses on u must see that of someobe cost u 4m a year ud be hacked off

This deal ultimately rests with Jolean, he must put in a request to push it along.
A loan deal for Richards going the other way as part of the deal would be good for both clubs, as he would get a lot more first team action at the bin dippers.

Richards is our first choice right back. If he went we would only have Zabs really. Richards wont be leaving on loan or otherewise they have already had Joe. Its a straight cash deal thats been made very clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.