Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact we only offered £18 million says to me we wont go to more than £20 million for him.

THe way Everton are playing it they would almost certainly turn that down as well - Unless JL makes it clear he wants to leave.

Which is why it wont happen unless he puts in a transfer request and goes to the press.

I dont think we would have put another offer in unless JL had given assurances he would put in a transfer request after what happened with Terry.

IMO the club should just f**king walk away - it shows MH in a poor light to keep trying to badger these deals. Just get out there and find an equally talented CB whose club do want to sell. I'd rather have Upson for 10 million than Lescott for 25 million and that is only IF we're desperate for English players. All this 'Premier proven' bollocks is just that, it's a game of football, not brain surgery and decent players (like Hangelaand) can make the adjustment quickly so show some pride and bollocks MCFC and walk away right now.

imo we give all concerned, till a date in the near future then move on to other targets. We dont need to be held to ransom by some skint scousers. If they dont want 18mill then fine. I am 100% certain Lesscott will be well and truly pissed off and will not perform to his maximum potential as his mind might just be in other places.
They are aparently known by some as the peoples club i would call them the very poor relations all be it a very well run club, but common sense says take the stupid amount of money on offer.

PaleBlue said:
IMO the club should just f**king walk away - it shows MH in a poor light to keep trying to badger these deals. Just get out there and find an equally talented CB whose club do want to sell. I'd rather have Upson for 10 million than Lescott for 25 million and that is only IF we're desperate for English players. All this 'Premier proven' bollocks is just that, it's a game of football, not brain surgery and decent players (like Hangelaand) can make the adjustment quickly so show some pride and bollocks MCFC and walk away right now.

Say it as it is
I too am beginning to feel a bit embarrassed its like a dog sniffin round a woman on heat its time to say move on he will come in January

PaleBlue said:

I TOTALLY AGREE M8,,I THINK HANGELAAND WOULD BE THE BETTER 1 ANYWAYS,THEN U HAVE THE BALL PLAYER AND THE BALL WINNER,AND HE WOULD BE FUCKIN CHEAPER!!!!!!!!

alera said:
Richards is our first choice right back. If he went we would only have Zabs really. Richards wont be leaving on loan or otherewise they have already had Joe. Its a straight cash deal thats been made very clear.

id put zab as our first choice right back at the min imo

We as a club including the manager are not being shown in any bad light.

Not once have the club leaked information to the media. It's the other clubs that should feel ashamed. You don't get players without bidding for them and that's all the club is doing!!

I could understand all this fannying about if he was a top class player but he isn't, walk away please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.