Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
markbmcfc said:
I must have missed this summer. Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure?? Your saying these players are not top 10 premiership players? Given three of those finished in teams in the top four? Tevez and Adebayor especially would walk into most teams in the world. Probably only Barca and Madrid the only exceptions.

Please dont tell me the past few months was all a dream and we still have Vass.

They're not even close to the top 10 in the Prem m8 and you know it .
They're good yes , and will improve your squad no end , but they are not top 10 Premiership players .
DSOB ,with that comment you have proved what all on here have thought.....you have'nt got a clue

Have you bought any players that you would consider as being in the top 10 in the Prem when all positions are combined ?

I AM AN OBSESSED PRICK WHO LOVES MANCHESTER CITY, I CAN'T KEEP AWAY FROM BLUEMOON BECAUSE EVERTON'S FORUMS ARE EMPTY AS ALL THE FORMER MEMBERS ARE ON HERE.

Finally come clean then?

not my fault! said:
Pabbers said:
Sandwich right between them aint ya mate.

My point was....that it means nothing.

Tell me about it... A right mare. As for the atendance issue it was a joke with DSOB as we had this debate yesterday in good humour. And I may add he said I won the argument ;-)

Lol . I did ? :o)

newcrossblue said:
bluwes said:

Agreed, and if the Kolo can't then why did we sign him. And while we are at it, the same goes for Vincent. He's either quality at CB or not, and if he is, then he needs games.

Dunnie?? :)

He's a brave lad, and has given us some years of good service, but he's hardly top 6 material.

Agree that Kolo and Komps could do a job, but we need 3 quality CH's for a consistent season and that's why we need Lescott. Ned will become an outstanding defender, and is versatile enough to get games at RB.

Have you bought any players that you would consider as being in the top 10 in the Prem when all positions are combined ?

I believe I wrote the above .

cech
cole
terry
ferdinand
sagna
robinho *******
gerrard
alonso
arteta
torres
anelka

yes we have and i am being very unbiased and purely on footballing terms alone.

I believe I wrote the above .

Yes. Goalkeeper for a start, Barry in the england team so better than the majority of mid-fielders, Adebayor has got the lot. But let us take your argument Everton definatley dont have ANYONE in the top 10 prem players so what chance have you got? Sould you just give up? No!

Do you think Barcelona have the best Keeper in Europe? Because they havent. Your argument is ridiculous

bluwes said:
They're not even close to the top 10 in the Prem m8 and you know it .
They're good yes , and will improve your squad no end , but they are not top 10 Premiership players .
DSOB ,with that comment you have proved what all on here have thought.....you have'nt got a clue

Are you telling me that you couldn't name 10 players in the Prem who you would gladly sign instead of Tevez , Adebayour , Toure , and Barry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.