Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to an everton fan today at work. One of the sensible ones. He hates Moyes and the really poor unattractive style of football he promotes and the negative football they play.
The discussion went along the lines of yes Lescott wants to come to City and he would be mad not to.
Then we went on to discuss what could Moyes do with the money?
The problem is NO ONE WANTS TO GO TO EVERTON. They even got turned down by Kyle fucking Naughton. How shite is that.
Quality players will go to Villa and Spuds but not to everton they are just dull. Dull fans, dull team tactics and dull ground.
City are GLAMOROUS AND THE FUTURE. All the media wants to talk about our FANTASTIC signings and we have a BUZZ about the place.
On the other hand everton are just DULL.

Matty said:
Grimble said:
You wouldn't have Gerrard in a top ten player list but Arteta? wow.

Yeah, that one would require one HELL of an explanation!!!

I like Arteta. I've always thought Gerrard was overhyped shite. Just an opinion, but think he goes AWOL too often.

waterfootblues said:
I was talking to an everton fan today at work. One of the sensible ones. He hates Moyes and the really poor unattractive style of football he promotes and the negative football they play.
The discussion went along the lines of yes Lescott wants to come to City and he would be mad not to.
Then we went on to discuss what could Moyes do with the money?
The problem is NO ONE WANTS TO GO TO EVERTON. They even got turned down by Kyle fucking Naughton. How shite is that.
Quality players will go to Villa and Spuds but not to everton they are just dull. Dull fans, dull team tactics and dull ground.
City are GLAMOROUS AND THE FUTURE. All the media wants to talk about our FANTASTIC signings and we have a BUZZ about the place.
On the other hand everton are just DULL.

Are you saying that everything associated with Everton is dull?

With Arteta you have to see how he comes back from that injury IMO as hes likely to have lost pace.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Would any of you rate Giggs as a top 10 player despite his age ?

No, but without doubt Giggs has been a fine player and within the top 10 for most of his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.