Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GStar said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Would any of you rate Giggs as a top 10 player despite his age ?

Hahahaha... No.

Believe it or not , I would still love him at Everton .
Probably the best player in the league in his best years and experience that just can't be bought .
If only ( dreamy smiley )

GStar said:
Hahahaha... No.

Probably the best player in the league in his best years and experience that just can't be bought .

Maybe a few years ago... but not now.

He can't play full seasons anymore, he was surrounded by title winning players and gets to choose which position he is utilised in depending on how "up to it" he's feeling.

like Ledley King, Gary Chuckle or Dietmar Hamann, i'm sure thier clubs will see them as an asset, but outside looking in, they don't really add anything other than being a squad player.

GStar said:

He can't play full seasons anymore, he was surrounded by title winning players and gets to choose which position he is utilised in depending on how "up to it" he's feeling.

like Ledley King, Gary Chuckle or Dietmar Hamann, i'm sure thier clubs will see them as an asset, but outside looking in, they don't really add anything other than being a squad player.

Seeing as there's no Lescott news , let's go off topic a bit .

What do you think about Sol Campbell ?
Worth a punt for Everton ?

GStar said:

I think you would be better with Distin

BlueMooner87 said:

I think you would be better with Distin

I thinkyou're better than Sol Campell. Distin is a very good shout. Like us, you've got your fair share of once great now cast off players. Some, like Phil Chuckle have worked, others, like Saha i'd say haven't.

Campell seems to be palying football simply because he can't be arsed retiring. I don't see any drive or desire in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.