Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
Benarbia said:
No because he doesn't really want to join us

Is this a joke?
I agree with him Pam. If Lescott wanted to come then surely when the nobs declined a second offer he would have handed in a transfer request straight away. That in itself shows he doesnt really want to join us i feel, we should move on and try and get Mexes/ Alves

Pam said:
I say again, is anyone else surprised Lescott has not put in a transfer request?
Very suprised to be honest,i know our Everton contingent think they are world beaters but to double your wage at the most talked about club in Europe or stay at plod along Everton makes no sense to me.

flb said:
Pam said:
I say again, is anyone else surprised Lescott has not put in a transfer request?
Very suprised to be honest,i know our Everton contingent think they are world beaters but to double your wage at the most talked about club in Europe or stay at plod along Everton makes no sense to me.

no offence like but not everybody are bothered about money. He may feel comfortable where he is

Benarbia said:
No it's not

See Alonso at Liverpool, he WANTS to join Madrid

Lescott has said nothing no transfer request, no request for permission to speak to us

With regards to the transfer request, that says nothing. As JohnMc says, that changes the whole contractual and payoff situation.

With regards to not wanting to join us, all the evidence suggests he does.

In fact i would say with confidence that every one of our targets this year, including Terry and Eto'o, have shown an interest in joining us. That's why we're not going around firing bids in for the likes of Gerrard, Rooney and Kaka. You just end up looking stupid.

Chippy_boy said:
Dodge said:
I don't think the club consider Everton to be one of our main competitors.

We're aiming slightly higher than that..

Are we? I would say we are aiming to get into the top 4 this season, as are Everton, Villa and Spuds.

Aiming to win the Premiership is a nice idea and who knows what might happen, but it's not a very realistic target.

So are you saying that we shouldn't be aiming to win the Premiership? If the club were aiming any lower I'd be well pissed off.

We should be aiming at winning the thing, nothing less.

If you went for a night out would you take aim at the fat little scrubber propping up the bar or the Cameron Diaz lookalike giving it the best moves on the dancefloor?

If Cameron tells you to fcuk off at least the scrubber will still be there! Aim for the scrubber and there's nowhere to go mate..trust me :)

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
He's quite odd this pigeonho geezer.

I can quite honestly say, hand on heart, that I have disagreed with pretty much everything he has written since he joined the board.

He's the only poster I can say that about. Even taylorwill is right some of the time...

'Seems there are plenty of you on here just to pop at anything that does not fall in line with your tiny little minds'. That is a direct quote from you on the John Terry thread last week. So basically you're a total hypocrite aren't you? If I have my view on shit, like Giggs, well then i'll fuckin well post it, dickhead. If you're going to come on here being the big'n, calling people 'odd', well at least do it with some credibility, i.e. in the knowledge that people you are going to call can't pick you up, just like I have just done. I've gone through a few random posts of yours too just now, and every other one is insulting towards someone else. You remind me of the kid in school who no-one listened to but now you've discovered the internet, you can make people read what you have to say on forums. You, my friend, are a first class wank stain.

Dodge said:
Chippy_boy said:
Are we? I would say we are aiming to get into the top 4 this season, as are Everton, Villa and Spuds.

Aiming to win the Premiership is a nice idea and who knows what might happen, but it's not a very realistic target.

So are you saying that we shouldn't be aiming to win the Premiership? If the club were aiming any lower I'd be well pissed off.

We should be aiming at winning the thing, nothing less.

If you went for a night out would you take aim at the fat little scrubber propping up the bar or the Cameron Diaz lookalike giving it the best moves on the dancefloor?

If Cameron tells you to fcuk off at least the scrubber will still be there! Aim for the scrubber and there's nowhere to go mate..trust me :)

Hoping to win the thing, perhaps. It's not a realistic goal though. I might hope to go out with Cameron Diaz, but that's not a realistic goal either.

(Although, OT, one of my best mates did go out with Farah Fawcett Majors about 30 years ago, by just chatting her up in a bar in New York... seriously!)

GStar said:
Pigeonho said:
I'd disagree with that. Gerrard is always, always going to get more goals than any winger in the league. To me the most important stats are the pass, crosses and pass completion stats which, bearing in mind the sheer amount of pitch time Gerrard has over Giggs, shows he did infact do more than well. For me its the age thing, showing he can still do it like 18/19 seasons in.

I just went through that list and Gerrard obviously beats Giggs in pretty much every department.

So i don't get why you sued that to prove your point? Giggs would come on late in a game fresh (for a 50 year old) and be able to exploit opposition tiredness. Gerrard would be singled out every game by almost every opposition team.

The point was that Gerrard played 1000 minutes more than Giggs, had twice the starts and played 3 times more. The stats which mean something, i.e. the passess conpleted, key passes etc were not that much difference considering the amouont of pitch time Gerrard had compared to Gigggs. Yes, they're better, but not by much... again, going off the difference in the amount of time on the pitch. It's my opinion anyway and everyone else has there's. I believe that Giggs had a season which puts him in the top 10 players, again though thats just my opinion. What you won't find is me calling you 'odd' just cos I don't agree with you, unlike that twat Kinky's Blue Socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.