Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crumpsall Blue said:
Feckin Hell this thread has turned into a right battle field.

Only cos of people like Kinky's Blue Socks. If I was in a bar and said what I said about Giggs, and some little mug like KBS said, 'you're odd for thinking that', by the time he got the words 'thinking' out of his sewer, he'd be on the floor with his pint, (or in his case his G&T), spilt all over him. All it takes is for some numpty like that to make a stupid comment which gets peoples backs up, this time he's got my back up but going off his post history, he has a habit of it.

Can we ALL keep this thread civil and on topic, I don't think people want to trawl through 100's of pages of bickering, opinions are welcome and debate but insults and slanging matches are definitely not on

Ducado said:
Can we ALL keep this thread civil and on topic, I don't think people want to trawl through 100's of pages of bickering, opinions are welcome and debate but insults and slanging matches are definitely not on
agreed at least keep all the personal shit to after 8pm, by then most people will be on the ale, and its far more funnier then

even if this 2.30 announcement were true does anyone think this would now go ahead? on the delph thread the itk (forget his name) said we may delay any deals today in respect to sir bobby! think its gonna be a very quiet day on the football front today!

Lomas has a lob on said:
even if this 2.30 announcement were true does anyone think this would now go ahead? on the delph thread the itk (forget his name) said we may delay any deals today in respect to sir bobby! think its gonna be a very quiet day on the football front today!

I caught the end of Talk Shiter and Shiter discussing this, so it must be bullshit.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Matty said:
I'd probably say Torres, Gerrard, Rooney, Ferdinand, Fabregas, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Essien and Robinho.
i would agree with that
Hmm, i don't see the point in comparing the top 10 players in the league, every one will just pick strikers because they are the players who bag goals and headlines. Make's more sense to pick a starting 11 with the best players in each position, i think... so top starting 11:

Goal Keeper
Shay Given

Right Back
Barcary Sgne

Center Back
Rio Ferdinand

Center Back
Brede Hangeland

Left Back
Ashley Cole

Defensive Midfield
Essien

Central Midfield
Steven Gerrard

Right Wing
Ashley Young

Left Wing

Robinho

Striker

Fernando Torres

Striker
Didier Drogba

This is IMHO the most unbiased, best team in the league

Blue Phil said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
i would agree with that
Hmm, i don't see the point in comparing the top 10 players in the league, every one will just pick strikers because they are the players who bag goals and headlines. Make's more sense to pick a starting 11 with the best players in each position, i think... so top starting 11:

Goal Keeper
Shay Given

Right Back
Barcary Sgne

Center Back
Rio Ferdinand

Center Back
Brede Hangeland

Left Back
Ashley Cole

Defensive Midfield
Essien

Central Midfield
Steven Gerrard

Right Wing
Ashley Young

Left Wing

Robinho

Striker

Fernando Torres

Striker
Didier Drogba

This is IMHO the most unbiased, best team in the league

A couple of points:-

1 - Isn't Ashley Young a left winger?

2 - Hangeland???? Seriously??? Better than Vidic, Terry, Carragher, Toure, Gallas, Lescott, Woodgate? You could possibly argue against a couple of those but my first 3 are certainly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.