Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can lescott really afford to not hand in atransfer request when city are reportedly going to triple his wages, over a five year contract that is a hell of a lot of money. might never get another chance of an offer like that or could get serious injury.

Cheltblue said:
Give him 48hours to stick a request in, then move the f*ck on!
^^ This ^^.
It shouldn't take 3 bids for him to hand in a transfer request. The 2nd bid was made AFTER Terry said he was staying at Chelski (i think?) so if he was thinking that Terry would be playing instead of him, then there's his answer. He should have already handed in a transfer resquest then everton would probably say, ok 22.5mil and it's a deal. No point in keeping a player at a club he doesn't want to be at
20mil bid, 48 hours for him to request a transfer otherwise f*ck off and we'll go for Bruno Alves (no, im not ITK, I just think alves is what we need)

Lomas has a lob on said:
bookiesgirl said:
just read everton are after gary cahill from bolton
i thought he just signed a new contract at bolton, either that or megson was confident he was gonna sign a new 1.

Contracts mean nothing! Yes, he might have signed one and no club might have been looking at him at the time! But anyone can break a contract, there's no loyalty in football, any player will sign for anyone if they fancy it! If someone is looked at who's just signed a new contract alls that means is that the club buying will have to pay more in transfer fee and in wages! win win for the selling club and the player!

danburge82 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
i thought he just signed a new contract at bolton, either that or megson was confident he was gonna sign a new 1.

Contracts mean nothing! Yes, he might have signed one and no club might have been looking at him at the time! But anyone can break a contract, there's no loyalty in football, any player will sign for anyone if they fancy it! If someone is looked at who's just signed a new contract alls that means is that the club buying will have to pay more in transfer fee and in wages! win win for the selling club and the player!

So Nedum could still be used in the deal!!!

Evening Guys

just to reaffirm what I said last night and for those that may have missed it, we will not be making another bid for Lescott. We truly are calling Everton's bluff. They are not moving on it now, the only life left in this is Lescott handing in a transfer request and the indications are that is NOT going to happen.

Our transfer business is now very close to being completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.