Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
happyblue. said:
Evening Guys

just to reaffirm what I said last night and for those that may have missed it, we will not be making another bid for Lescott. We truly are calling Everton's bluff. They are not moving on it now, the only life left in this is Lescott handing in a transfer request and the indications are that is NOT going to happen.

Our transfer business is now very close to being completed.

No more signings if we fail to get Lescott?

happyblue. said:
Evening Guys

just to reaffirm what I said last night and for those that may have missed it, we will not be making another bid for Lescott. We truly are calling Everton's bluff. They are not moving on it now, the only life left in this is Lescott handing in a transfer request and the indications are that is NOT going to happen.

any chance of a name

happyblue. said:
Evening Guys

how do you know this and what do you mean by close to being completed - no more centre backs or a different one? No more midfield players?

happyblue. said:
Evening Guys

Any truth in the Upson rumours?

happyblue. said:
Evening Guys

I'd be happy if we just walked away from Lescott now, i still think we need at least one other player brought in in defence though as we still look weak at the back

nickson71 said:
happyblue. said:
Evening Guys

any chance of a name

No sorry guys, other than what is already in the public domain Alex and Bassong, I haven't been told anything else. We will def bring in one more defender, but have been told unless something exceptional presents itself, thats the lot!

happyblue. said:
nickson71 said:
any chance of a name

No sorry guys, other than what is already in the public domain Alex and Bassong, I haven't been told anything else. We will def bring in one more defender, but have been told unless something exceptional presents itself, thats the lot!

thanks for the info

one more defender and it will be an excellent window

happyblue. said:
nickson71 said:
any chance of a name

Happyblue.

R u a singa beer or fosters guy?? I think you would probably love fosters beer with a jagemeister to wash it down.

happyblue. said:
Evening Guys

have you heard anything about delph?? cheers for the updates by the way

coxtheblue said:
happyblue. said:

Happyblue.

R u a singa beer or fosters guy?? I think you would probably love fosters beer with a jagemeister to wash it down.

Shouldn't you be in Wales or something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.