Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Personally i don't think Lescott is all that. He scores goals which is nice but not really a key attribute for a defender. I think Jagielka is the better of the two but it's not worth going for him at the moment after that knee injury.

without a dream said:
Personally i don't think Lescott is all that. He scores goals which is nice but not really a key attribute for a defender. I think Jagielka is the better of the two but it's not worth going for him at the moment after that knee injury.

Everton were confident enough to offer him a new contract a few weeks ago .

-------------------------------------------------

As for this £15mill thing , like I said earlier , I doubt City have put an official bid in yet , and it wouldn't surprise me to see both teams deny any correspondance .

Darker shade of Blue said:
without a dream said:

As for this £15mill thing , like I said earlier , I doubt City have put an official bid in yet , and it wouldn't surprise me to see both teams deny any correspondance .

Well we have been very quick to deny any thing that has no truth in it. We havent denied this in over a month but your side can deny away.

Have you looked at spursmads predictions on here? list of 5. 3 right so far, lets face it Tevez is done, so more than likely its 4 of 5. Take a guess at number 5.

Think everton have already said they recieved no official offer as of yet.

Like i said the big thing is with Jags is how he returns from the injury. he is a very committed and whole hearted player and if he can retain that then brilliant but no one would blame him for being a little hesitant in the challenge for a few weeks at least!

svennis pennis said:
without a dream said:

Well we have been very quick to deny any thing that has no truth in it. We havent denied this in over a month but your side can deny away.

Have you looked at spursmads predictions on here? list of 5. 3 right so far, lets face it Tevez is done, so more than likely its 4 of 5. Take a guess at number 5.

I've predicted players from gut feeling in the past , and the following day they've been rumoured in the papers .
Sometimes everyone has the same gut feeling as you . It's not hard to guess the players City are going for if you're a City fan who knows the needs of the side well . Even I could have predicted Barry and Cruz and Tevez was always a good bet .

I don't buy into this itk thing too much , no disrespect to your sources .

Barry really..... none of us expected him to sign none of us mentioned him. He was leaving Villa for Champs League not sity so you need to know something to predict that in advance

I've predicted players from gut feeling in the past , and the following day they've been rumoured in the papers .
Sometimes everyone has the same gut feeling as you . It's not hard to guess the players City are going for if you're a City fan who knows the needs of the side well . Even I could have predicted Barry and Cruz and Tevez was always a good bet .

he also called the taylor signing from villa .......... days before the press got hold off it and we did sign him

I can't see someone guessing that one

Straws firmly clutched there mate, No one on here or anywhere could of known we were going for Stuart Taylor. He predicted it over a week ago much to the bemusment of all and sundry. Predicted Barry and Tevez long before the press were reporting it as well.

You have a better understanding of City than the rest of us then, as nobody on here expected Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.