Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Darker shade of Blue said:
We've already broken the top 4 under Moyes .
During that season , we didn't consider any City players for our squad lol .

Couldn't do it again though, which says your players are inconsistent and not top 4 quality.

mancboy123 said:
DSOB realistically which top clubs have been around your players. You rate your players highly and thats great but the realisitc thing is this, they work fantastically well as a TEAM but as singular players none of them is a world beater or a true superstar.

Its the team ethic that pulls you through

Jagielka and Lescott would possibly get in to arsenals back four but there is no way they are dislodging Vid and Camelgob, Agger and Skrtel and Terry and Alex

Baines cannot get in the england squad and is just a decent player. He is not as good as cole, evra or sagna, possible may make liverpools team.

Pienaar do me a favour - half decent at best.

Rodwell - he cant even get in the first choice england u21 team but you expect him to make a top 4 first choice.

Cahill - Is a top class grafter and his goals ratio is second 2 none but im not sure he would look half as good in a team that didnt play 2 suit him.

I could go on but you would never agree because you rate your players so highly and thats admirable incorrect but admirable.

Obviously everyone is aware in Arsenals interest in more than one of our players , and also Uniteds interest in trying to sign Rodwell .
As for Pienaar , he is one to watch and if he plays as well next season , we will struggle to keep hold of him .

stony said:

Couldn't do it again though, which says your players are inconsistent and not top 4 quality.

Stony - stop talking bollox - that's an order from God .

Really who is everyone? Im not aware of arsenals interest in any of your players or uniteds attempts to sign rodwell, but the question still remains the same if so good how come 2nd string u21 international and not first choice at your place?

I think there is about 4 Everton players that I rate:

Lescott, Jagielka, Arteta and perhaps Gosling.

None of the others you are mentioned are top 4 material. In fact I would not want any of them in the City team either.

stony said:

Stony - stop talking bollox - that's an order from God .

I'm sorry mate, I must have been sleeping while Everton have consistently achieved a top 4 finish.

mancboy123 said:
Really who is everyone? Im not aware of arsenals interest in any of your players or uniteds attempts to sign rodwell, but the question still remains the same if so good how come 2nd string u21 international and not first choice at your place?

2nd string u21 international ?
Lads please . If you're going to post , please place some consideration into the content . Jack Rodwell only turned 18 a few weeks ago .

avoidconfusion said:
I think there is about 4 Everton players that I rate:

Lescott, Jagielka, Arteta and perhaps Gosling.

None of the others you are mentioned are top 4 material. In fact I would not want any of them in the City team either.

lol ok m8 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.