Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
It looks like Moyes is showing why he is the Prems top manager .
Nevermind lads .

Understand this though :
Moyes holds all the aces , not Joleon .
Joleon is contracted untill 2012 , and if he refused to play , not only would his World Cup go up in smoke , but he would be hit very hard by the governing bodies I imagine , so throwing a tantrum isn't an option .
Joleons only option is to continue to be a professional , regardless of what happens .

We have several positions that we need to strengthen both in defense and midfield , and if we get a good result , then things might change . Our targets may even be City money dependant , but we won't know that untill they come to light .

I don't get the name calling with Moyes though . Turn the tables , and you would want your manager to fight heart and soul for the club , and that's exactly what Moyes is doing .

He is responsible for our squad , and he and he alone will call the shots .

One word...delusional!

You keep on kidding yourself fella!

23.19 Late reports coming in from the Swiss Football Federation claim Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos has signed for Everton, although there has been no comment from either club.

cityjo said:
23.19 Late reports coming in from the Swiss Football Federation claim Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos has signed for Everton, although there has been no comment from either club.

01.46 Even later reports are beginning to emerge that Gollum is holed up somewhere in the cave systems of middle earth, with a bound and blinfolded Lescott.

It is reported that he is salivating over the player whilst screeching at the top of his voice, "my precious, those nasty hobbitses from city will never get their hands on my precious".

Meanwhile Everton Chairman, Bill "Luvie" Kenwright is busy making a deal with City behind his managers, Gollum's, back because he knows that himself and Everton have not got a pot to piss in.

Expect more news during the day......

F.A.O DARKER SHADE OF BLUE,
hello mate we havent spoken on here before but i just wanted to ask an everton fan a question,
ive read post after post of tofees praising moyes so tell me this,
if he is such a loyal manager tell me why i get the feeling that if fergie was to retire tomorrow and he was offered the united job he would drop everton like a big hot lump of shit.
contract or not.

Tbf to DSOB his post is nowhere near delusional and is pretty much spot on. Moyes will be being backed by his chairman to make his own decision after the way he has managed them during his time at Everton. So he will not be forced to take the money and will be allowed to try and squeeze out as much money he can from us but if that fails then he still has a top class centre half.

Ok .. I'll hold my hands up .... I never thought Joleon would ask for a move but he has ..... He'll be allowed to go if City come up with a better deal than the piddling £19m offered so far .... So its down to City now and how much they're prepared to pay

1qwerty said:
Ok .. I'll hold my hands up .... I never thought Joleon would ask for a move but he has ..... He'll be allowed to go if City come up with a better deal than the piddling £19m offered so far .... So its down to City now and how much they're prepared to pay

£19m piddling???

Think you will find Mr Kenwright throthing at the mouth at that kind of money.

It will be no more than £20m up front with maybe another couple tagged on depending on circumstances.

Piddling 19m? excuse me thats a fantastic price for him. I know the everton fans are fiercely defendant of their club and look at everything through blue tinted glasses.

But just for a second take em off and join the rest of us on real street nearly 20m for a player with no champs league experience, no trophies and very few international caps and who also wants to leave is a tremendous price whether you like it or not.

Also in response to the Moyes love in from the everton fan, my simple question is this what has he won, you keep on bleating on about being a top 5 or 6 team well hurrah that still means theres 4 or 5 teams better than you and you have still won nothing, so why the praise, why the accolades, are you admitting that you are punching above your weight?

Im not saying Moyes is a bad manager far from it but to keep a player who doesnt want to be there is a tremendous mistake, your whole ethos is based on a team spirit and a well organsied, well drilled team, that goes there simply isnt enough talent in the team to see you through.

DSOB talks about world cups when the simple fact is this he wont get into this years world cup team end of. Terry and Camel Gob are first choice centre backs, leaving him, upson and a few others as potential back ups, if we are going to the back ups i dont think capello will be to worried about their professionalism as he will be taking what he can get at that point.

mancboy123 said:
Piddling 19m? excuse me thats a fantastic price for him. I know the everton fans are fiercely defendant of their club and look at everything through blue tinted glasses.

But just for a second take em off and join the rest of us on real street nearly 20m for a player with no champs league experience, no trophies and very few international caps and who also wants to leave is a tremendous price whether you like it or not.

Also in response to the Moyes love in from the everton fan, my simple question is this what has he won, you keep on bleating on about being a top 5 or 6 team well hurrah that still means theres 4 or 5 teams better than you and you have still won nothing, so why the praise, why the accolades, are you admitting that you are punching above your weight?

Im not saying Moyes is a bad manager far from it but to keep a player who doesnt want to be there is a tremendous mistake, your whole ethos is based on a team spirit and a well organsied, well drilled team, that goes there simply isnt enough talent in the team to see you through.

DSOB talks about world cups when the simple fact is this he wont get into this years world cup team end of. Terry and Camel Gob are first choice centre backs, leaving him, upson and a few others as potential back ups, if we are going to the back ups i dont think capello will be to worried about their professionalism as he will be taking what he can get at that point.

i agree. the thing is lescott has been found wanting every time hes played for england. early days in his international career but could be same as ian wright. great at club level, jack shit at international level.

if moyes decides to keep an unhappy player there then you're right it is a big mistake. and i also think he would do as well. similar to fat sam with RSC in january he will ask an unreasonable price for lescott and price city out.

just to add i think these everton fans on here are getting confused. from what i can gather most city dont think moyes is a bad manager, but they dislike him as a person.bad attitude.
he's cut from the same cloth as bacon face. i lump moyes in with bacon face and fat sam. good manager but an absolute twat of a person. well actually fat sam is shit on both counts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.