Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

avoidconfusion said:
I think there is about 4 Everton players that I rate:

Lescott, Jagielka, Arteta and perhaps Gosling.

None of the others you are mentioned are top 4 material. In fact I would not want any of them in the City team either.
Cahill?
Year after year they finish in the top 6. We have never finished that high in the Premiership, so don't go too far

Darker shade of Blue said:
mancboy123 said:
Really who is everyone? Im not aware of arsenals interest in any of your players or uniteds attempts to sign rodwell, but the question still remains the same if so good how come 2nd string u21 international and not first choice at your place?

2nd string u21 international ?
Lads please . If you're going to post , please place some consideration into the content . Jack Rodwell only turned 18 a few weeks ago .

Micah was a England regular at 18

Arteta is better than Ireland but I wouldn't swap them as Ireland will be better at some point as he isn't far off now at 22. Lecott and Jagielka is a better partnership than we can muster at present. Howard has done well. I hate that Osman but he isn't a bad player i suppose. Funky afro dude - jury still out. Cahill, hate him as well but scores goals and works for the team. Results say they have been better than us for a while now. Next season is a new one though.

shrek was in your first team at 16 at your place if your good enough your old enough.

DSOB like i said m8 your loyalty and defending of your team is admirable and nothing short of heroic in the face of boundless criticism but you must accept that not all of them are all that wondeful as pointed out by myself and a few others on here there are better options.

As I have already said I rate your team play and your togetherness but your players on the whole i dont rate as having any huge quality assets in terms of football.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
mancboy123 said:
Really who is everyone? Im not aware of arsenals interest in any of your players or uniteds attempts to sign rodwell, but the question still remains the same if so good how come 2nd string u21 international and not first choice at your place?

2nd string u21 international ?
Lads please . If you're going to post , please place some consideration into the content . Jack Rodwell only turned 18 a few weeks ago .

Micah was a England regular at 18

So were many other players .
My point is that he was under 16 captain , under 18 captain , and now after moving up a level is now playing wonderfully at under 21 level .
He is reputed to be better than Rooney when Rooney was the same age by many ( not necessarily by me ) and has the worlds eyes on him .
To dismiss him as a 2nd string u21 international is rediculously naive .

Right here we go...

Given > Howard
Richards > Hibbert
Kompany > Jags(dont tell me a one season wonder is better than one of europe's top young cb's)
Lescott > Onuoha(I believe Onuoha will be better in a couple of years)
Bridge > Baines
Swp ?? Arteta(differnt players hard to say, Arteta is more like Elano)
De Jong > Chuckle 2
Barry > Fellini aka screech.
Ireland > Cahill( Cahills a great player but Ireland is perfect for the way we play, Cahill the way you play)
Robinho > Pienaar
Tevez/rsc > yak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.