Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Shooter 83 said:
Right here we go...

Given > Howard
Richards > Hibbert
Kompany > Jags(dont tell me a one season wonder is better than one of europe's top young cb's)
Lescott > Onuoha(I believe Onuoha will be better in a couple of years)
Bridge > Baines
Swp ?? Arteta(differnt players hard to say, Arteta is more like Elano)
De Jong > Chuckle 2
Barry > Fellini aka screech.
Ireland > Cahill( Cahills a great player but Ireland is perfect for the way we play, Cahill the way you play)
Robinho > Pienaar
Tevez/rsc > yak

so to go off that, if we sign Lescott we have a full house..

mancboy123 said:
shrek was in your first team at 16 at your place if your good enough your old enough.

DSOB like i said m8 your loyalty and defending of your team is admirable and nothing short of heroic in the face of boundless criticism but you must accept that not all of them are all that wondeful as pointed out by myself and a few others on here there are better options.

As I have already said I rate your team play and your togetherness but your players on the whole i dont rate as having any huge quality assets in terms of football.

huh ?
Rodders is in our first team , and was also the youngest ever player to play in Europe .
Yes , if you're good enough , you're old enough .

As for the rest of the squad , it's all opinion .

I'm not here to discuss or defend our players , only to chat to the lads .
There are much wiser football fans than me on every forum .

Everyone who is comparing players are forgetting individuals don't make a good team. For my opinion City have better individuals but Everton have greater stability, squad cohesion, balance to the game, and in general know how to play to their strengths and how to win. Can the same be said about City?

coops said:
how can anyone compare wayne rooney and jack rodwell thats just stupid!

Are you comparing Rooney at the same age as Rodwell ?
There is a bit of difference if you aren't .

Shooter 83 said:
Kompany > Jags(dont tell me a one season wonder is better than one of europe's top young cb's)
Jagielka is a much better CB than VK.

Well it says better than Wayne Rooney at his age. I understand what you mean but you cannot confirm them two in any way what so ever

My apologies DSOB didnt realise he formed part of your Midfield. Fair play.

Coops i wasnt comparing the 2 as players all i was saying was if your good enough age is no matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.