Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
Just heard on five live Lescott has told Moyes he wants to go to City but has not yet put in a written transfer request.

No offence but hes comming across as a bit of an idiot. Its been obvious all along what he had to do and hes still not doing it.

Written transfer request and talk to the press saying he want to leave.

I reckon he'll give a written one very soon.

alera said:
Just heard on five live Lescott has told Moyes he wants to go to City but has not yet put in a written transfer request.

No offence but hes comming across as a bit of an idiot. Its been obvious all along what he had to do and hes still not doing it.

he could have done that already mate, just it isn't public knowledge

Darker shade of Blue said:
A possible fantasy scenario :

Lescott : What do you want me to do boss ?
Moyes : What do 'you' want to do Joleon ?
Lescott : I'd like to stay , but is it better for Everton if I leave ?
Moyes : That's a difficult one m8 . I guess it depends on how badly City want you and how much they are going to pay . Personally , I don't want you to go .
Lescott : Are we going to strengthen the squad ?
Moyes : I'll be doing my best as always .
Lescott : There is the wages City are offering too .
Moyes : I can only give you what I have m8 . You have to make your own decision about your future . If you do stay and play well , you know you are first choice and will stay in the England squad . Will you always be first choice at City ?
Lescott : Yeah , that's crossed my mind . What should I do ?
Moyes : Give it some time . If you want to stay , I'll make sure you stay . If you decide you want to leave , let me know , but try not to take too long in your decision .
Lescott : Do I need to put a request in if I decide to go ?
Moyes : I wouldn't at this stage . Let's see what happens first . There's plenty of time left .
Lescott : Do you mean let's see how much City are prepared to pay ?
Moyes : Well there's that , and you don't really want to piss the fans off by going down that route if you don't have to . Worry about yourself for now m8 . Let me worry about everything else .
Lescott : Thanks boss
Moyes : Tell Billy boy to come in on your way out .

Or......

Moyes: You can't leave, i don't have enough cover, or enough money to replace you.
Lescott: But i feel i can achieve great things with Man City, we have performed excellently for 2 years but have only managed 5th.
Moyes: I will not sell you at any price, thats it.
Lescott: I would like to leave.
Bill: I love you Moyes.
Moyes: i know, so Sell him, and i will walk.
Next: Lescott hands in transfer Request.

One of the foreign lads on one of our forums is Elms m8 , and figures Elm is more concerned about his footballing future than his bank balance . He still sees us as being strong favourites at the moment .

We do have a lot to offer on the football front as well, it would be ignorant to suggest that isn't the case.

He may be after first team football, and that is fine. We may not be favourites there.

But we have a quality squad, and the opportunity to play with and learn from quality players now and in the future. And I'm sure we could sell the idea (whether it will come to fruition or not) of coming to a side on the ground level that will shortly be challenging for major honours. That is significant, even before we talk about money.

An alternative:

Lescott: I want to go.
Moyes : That's a difficult one m8 . I guess it depends on how badly City want you and how much they are going to pay . Personally , I don't want you to go .
Lescott: Do I have to hand in a transfer request?
Moyes: Prrecccccious....
Lescott: Huh?
Moyes: Never mind.
Garry Cook: £22m take it or leave it...
Moyes: Up to you Joleon,
Lescott: Where do I sign?
Garry Cook: Use my gold pen.

Lescott leaves with Garry and signs for City....

Moyes: "Flithly little Hobbitsess. They stole the precious, and now we wants it back!"

A possible fantasy scenario :

Lescott : I'd like to stay , but is it better for Everton if I leave ?
Lescott : Are we going to strengthen the squad ?
Moyes : I'll be doing my best as always .
Lescott : There is the wages City are offering too .
Moyes : I can only give you what I have m8 . You have to make your own decision about your future . If you do stay and play well , you know you are first choice and will stay in the England squad . Will you always be first choice at City ?
Lescott : Yeah , that's crossed my mind . What should I do ?
Moyes : Give it some time . If you want to stay , I'll make sure you stay . If you decide you want to leave , let me know , but try not to take too long in your decision .
Lescott : Do I need to put a request in if I decide to go ?
Moyes : I wouldn't at this stage . Let's see what happens first . There's plenty of time left .
Lescott : Do you mean let's see how much City are prepared to pay ?
Moyes : Well there's that , and you don't really want to piss the fans off by going down that route if you don't have to . Worry about yourself for now m8 . Let me worry about everything else .
Lescott : Thanks boss
Moyes : Tell Billy boy to come in on your way out .

pmsl, or perhaps more likely:

Lescott: Enough of this shit Dave
Moyes: What, wha....
Lescott: I have a much better chance of playing Champions League Football next year if I sign for them
Lescott: I will be playing with better players which will enhance my game
Lescott: And I'll be a much richer man.... not that I care about the money boss, you know that
Moyes: But, but.....
Lescott: Shut up fool, I'm leaving. Granted you've been good to me
Lescott: Except when you kept playing me at left back, you bastard
Lescott: So I'm asking to leave on the quiet, but if you don't give me what I want...
Lescott: ....you better believe I'm handing in my official request
Moyes: OK, OK. You make a good point. Can I just say....
Lescott: No you cannot, shut your goddamn mouth - make it happen or expect own goals (my friend William Gallas told me this would scare you).

alera said:

So he goes to the press and hands a request in , and enrages every Everton supporter across the land , when he might not have to , and the situation could resolve amicably with him not losing face ?
No offense , but calling him an idiot and writing what you did seems a little ironic .

He might not want to leave . Have you considered that ?

alera said:

So he goes to the press and hands a request in , and enrages every Everton supporter across the land , when he might not have to , and the situation could resolve amicably with him not losing face ?
No offense , but calling him an idiot and writing what you did seems a little ironic .

He might not want to leave . Have you considered that ?

but why wouldn't he just tell moyes that he would reject the move? then moyes could say what he has not said, 'not for sale at any price'? he could even phone Mark Hughes and tell him personally, if it made him feel better.

Timbobs said:
One of the foreign lads on one of our forums is Elms m8 , and figures Elm is more concerned about his footballing future than his bank balance . He still sees us as being strong favourites at the moment .

quite a coincidence

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/19065-rasmus-elm-44.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... lm-44.html</a>

I only say it like it is bro .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.