Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
alera said:
Just heard on five live Lescott has told Moyes he wants to go to City but has not yet put in a written transfer request.

No offence but hes comming across as a bit of an idiot. Its been obvious all along what he had to do and hes still not doing it.

Written transfer request and talk to the press saying he want to leave.

So he goes to the press and hands a request in , and enrages every Everton supporter across the land , when he might not have to , and the situation could resolve amicably with him not losing face ?
No offense , but calling him an idiot and writing what you did seems a little ironic .

He might not want to leave . Have you considered that ?

Why has he not come out and stated he wants to stay?
Why do BBC arguably the most reliable non official source, say he wants to leave?
Why was he conveniently left out of your last match, injured in america, yet named in the squad the night before?

You Everton fans are just avoiding the obvious it seems.

Darker shade of Blue wrote
Lescott : What do you want me to do boss ?
Moyes : What do 'you' want to do Joleon ?

I dunno, what do you want me to do?
What do you want to do?
I dunno?

No offence, but I hope you've got a strong scouse accent. I thought you were going into a scene from the jungle book. Oops, we're the vultures at the moment.

You're all forgetting that Moyes is Scottish, so it would go something like this:

Lescott: Hey Moyes, I'm terribly sorry but I'm thinking about leaving to join Man City. They have more ambitions, better players and more financial clout. I rather wish we could end on good terms as I'm greatful for what you've done for me, so please let me leave boss?
Moyes: OI WHAT THE FOOK IS THE MATTER WI YOU, FOOKING ENGLISH PR*CK, STFU AND GIS A BREK! YOU WEE BAWBAG, YOU ARE' NEA GOIN NOWHERE!
*Moyes smacks and kicks and shouts untill the office looks like it's been hit by a hurricane*

Then Lescott either chickens out or hands in a written request and joins us :D

bizzbo said:
So he goes to the press and hands a request in , and enrages every Everton supporter across the land , when he might not have to , and the situation could resolve amicably with him not losing face ?
No offense , but calling him an idiot and writing what you did seems a little ironic .

but why wouldn't he just tell moyes that he would reject the move? then moyes could say what he has not said, 'not for sale at any price'? he could even phone Mark Hughes and tell him personally, if it made him feel better.

How many times do you want Everton to say he's not for sale m8 ?
Lescott transfer request is nothing more than media hype untill it is officially disclosed . No point in presuming anything else at this stage .
Why should he have to say anything anyway ?

If he genuinely wants to leave, but doesn't get his move because he doesn't have the bollocks to say so then yes, I would agree that he's a bit of an idiot.

Needs to grow a pair.

[/quote]He might not want to leave . Have you considered that ?[/quote]

If that was the case he would have put all this press speculation to bed long ago, cmon fella, all signs point to COMS and we both know it.

darker shade of blue is getting nervous now isn't he?

how long will it take him to say (if lescott signs) lescott's shit anyway? lol

bizzbo said:
but why wouldn't he just tell moyes that he would reject the move? then moyes could say what he has not said, 'not for sale at any price'? he could even phone Mark Hughes and tell him personally, if it made him feel better.

How many times do you want Everton to say he's not for sale m8 ?
Lescott transfer request is nothing more than media hype untill it is officially disclosed . No point in presuming anything else at this stage .
Why should he have to say anything anyway ?

once would do it.

one simple statement. 'not for sale at any price'

not, 'I don't want to sell him'

not, 'your offer makes me angry'

not, 'not for 30m'

those patently do not equate to 'there is no point in bidding for this player'. they are classic negotiation tactics. You respond negatively but leave the door wide open.

moomba said:
One of the foreign lads on one of our forums is Elms m8 , and figures Elm is more concerned about his footballing future than his bank balance . He still sees us as being strong favourites at the moment .

We do have a lot to offer on the football front as well, it would be ignorant to suggest that isn't the case.

He may be after first team football, and that is fine. We may not be favourites there.

But we have a quality squad, and the opportunity to play with and learn from quality players now and in the future. And I'm sure we could sell the idea (whether it will come to fruition or not) of coming to a side on the ground level that will shortly be challenging for major honours. That is significant, even before we talk about money.

I'm sure you could offer him football m8 .
So could proven sides such as the big 4 , but Everton are a good club to play for , so it wouldn't be too big a surprise if him coming , plus a few others , also allowed Everton to challenge .
You must surely see the logic in that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.