Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
smiles said:
I think tonight's game was proof we need this guy badly.

I think we are hyper-ventilating for no good reason. These are pre-season friendlies and it's a well known fact that they cannot be used to assess how well a team might start the coming season. Spurs swept all before them in their pre-seasons in 08/09 and look what happened when they started the season proper. Fret when the're's reason to fret but fretting at this stage is a waste of energy.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Fuck Distin.

We desperately need a Premier League high standard centre half. Ferdinand and Terry are out of reach so you go for the next best English ones which are Lescott and Upson.

Upson is poor though.

I agree with this, if we can't get Lescott forget about it and look abroad. I'm sure theres defenders abroad who would be available for the money we're offering for Lescott who are better than what we've currently got

I dunno' what is making people think we might miss out on Lescott. I am convinced he will join us in the next week or so . Evilton's recent behaviour has seen to that.

After watching Dunne tonight Hughes should get the Blankety Blank chequebook and pen out fucking sharpish for Lescott,.....heres 27million, wrap him up we will pick him up later. no time to be fucking about just blow them out the water ffs.

If we add 2million on they might take Tel Ben fuckin haim the otherway :-)

I can't see Lescott joining tbh. Moyes is a clever man, Lescott's under contract and he's getting European football atm. Only greedy bastards like Tevez and Adebayor will join us until we win something.

MCB-GC said:
I can't see Lescott joining tbh. Moyes is a clever man, Lescott's under contract and he's getting European football atm. Only greedy bastards like Tevez and Adebayor will join us until we win something.
RAG

MCB-GC said:

we ? your not a city fan you knobhead with statements like that.

MCB-GC said:

RAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.