Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York City Diesel said:
Banned Tosspot said:
You won't get Vidic.

The other two are shite.

if those two are shite i'd love to know your feelings on dunne and ben haim. if i had opinions like that i'd definitely keep them to myself for fear of embarassment.
Alex is a quality defender, such a good header of the ball

coulsonblue said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2573491/Joleon-Lescott-set-to-sign-for-Man-City.html

If this is right Hughes only has to sign 3 new defenders b4 next Saturday !

sam the drummer said:
if those two are shite i'd love to know your feelings on dunne and ben haim. if i had opinions like that i'd definitely keep them to myself for fear of embarassment.
Alex is a quality defender, such a good header of the ball

Is headerer a word (not that you put that btw) - is alex a good headerer?

Banned Tosspot said:
You won't get Vidic.

The other two are shite.

Dunne's in and out - always has been. Some days brilliant and other days shite - can usually be relied upon to score at the wrong end.

Ben Haim just looked gormless last season - didn't look with it.

I believe it. maybe because I want to, but I believe it.

it was getting out of hand for everton. the problem wasn't going away either. the mexican stand off had gone as far as it could, and everton were the most likely to get hurt.

normally the mail get our exclusives but I bet cook is utterly pissed off with them for the shindler article.

bizzbo said:
I believe it. maybe because I want to, but I believe it.

it was getting out of hand for everton. the problem wasn't going away either. the mexican stand off had gone as far as it could, and everton were the most likely to get hurt.

normally the mail get our exclusives but I bet cook is utterly pissed off with them for the shindler article.

Fingers well and truly crossed!

If it is true, I can see it going through very quickly. It seems that the only stumbling block is Moyes' understandable reluctance to lose one of his better players. If he has finally conceded that it is no longer in his best interests to hang on to a player that has expressed his desire to move on, then the rest, barring a dodgy medical should be plain sailing. Lescott lives locally which makes logistics a little easier and he would probably have an idea of likely contract terms - which will represent a significant improvement on his current deal. I think if it does happen it will be resolved quickly - Everton will also want to work on other targets before the season kicks off, so after resigning themselves to the transfer will want the money banked asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.