Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I cant see it being true. Id like to think it is, but theres no way Gollem will go quietly on this one.

Listened to commentary on Radio Manchester tonight and Ian Cheeseman also seemed pretty confident that things had moved on wrt to Lescott today. In discussing line-ups for Blackburn, he included Lescott in his back 4. As ever, Fred Ayre added a note of caution but Cheeseman still seemed fairly sure. It seemed obvious to me that he knew something was going on?!

Matt Diablo said:
fans have turned against him now though mate... momentum will pop it soon enough

Maybe, the only reason I have the tiniest of faith in the article is because we have sewed the arse off them lately so they have to be careful with what they print.

wow, paranoid flash.....

moyes has manipulated the fans into wanting him to sell lescott. he's gone out of his way to appear determined to keep him, to the point of appearing willing to risk upsetting his preparations, upsetting the other players, and ending up with an very unhappy lescott. either that or city might have got him on deadline day, leaving DM no time to reinvest the money. Now, the fans believe his heart is in the right place but he should do the smart thing and sell. Two weeks ago they would have turned on him for selling JL, now they want it over and done with.

svennis pennis said:
Matt Diablo said:
fans have turned against him now though mate... momentum will pop it soon enough

Maybe, the only reason I have the tiniest of faith in the article is because we have sewed the arse off them lately so they have to be careful with what they print.

Cross-stitch?

;)

I tell you what we need him another shocking defensive display against rangers.

I cannot see Lescott walking ot at 2:45pm today, I hope I am wrong and that the sun actually have something right

Spindash said:
svennis pennis said:

Cross-stitch?

;)

Haha, its late and im sleep deprived due to having flights back from holiday at 5 in the morning yesterday. Still havent been to sleep properly in 48 hours. Time for bed me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.