Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He refused to put in a transfer request - fearing a fans' backlash if the move fell through - despite telling pals he was desperate to join Hughes' revolution."

he'll probbaly get slaughtered when we go there, doubt it'll be as bad as rooney gets though

Spindash said:
svennis pennis said:
Maybe, the only reason I have the tiniest of faith in the article is because we have sewed the arse off them lately so they have to be careful with what they print.

Cross-stitch?

;)
No ...blanket. Anyhow , unlike me, I tend to believe this. I think we've turned Kenwrights' head now and it's out of gollems hands...my precious.

CITYROBBO said:
No other papers running story but sun, think it is rubbish!

could well be, but The Sun seem pretty confident, stating ''and now £22m defender Joleon Lescott'' in a list of our signings in another new article.

and we did sue them not long ago, so they should really be on best behaviour when it comes to not talking shíte about us recently.

If the Sun were confident the article wouldn't be hidden away like it is. It's a punt. Nothing more. If they get lucky they'll bump it to the main headline and say WE WERE FIRST.

Usual paper drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.