Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papers are tomorrow's chip paper.

I see on Tribal they are reckoning that he could be unveiled this afternoon, now that would make it a good day:

Manchester City are expected to complete the transfer of Everton’s Joleon Lescott today.

Reports suggest that the Toffees defender could be unveiled to City fans as early as this afternoon after Everton reluctantly agreed to a £22million deal.

The 26-year old will sign a five-year deal with the big-spending Eastlands club, taking his wages to £90,000 a week despite Toffees boss David Moyes labelling him not for sale.

Haha. You lot will believe anything. What part of 'no' do you not understand. Lescott is not for sale. Why don't you move on instead of torturing yourselves?

MCB-GC said:
I can't see Lescott joining tbh. Moyes is a clever man, Lescott's under contract and he's getting European football atm. Only greedy bastards like Tevez and Adebayor will join us until we win something.

...and you're not a RAG

sorry, we should have signed that wonder kid Michael Owen, who is clearly not money motivated. Just desperate.

Some of you are forgetting something. The Evils are trying to buy that donkey from the Gooners. You're not telling me that has nothing to do with Lescott. And anyway, put yourself in Lescott's position You'd be doing your fruit if anyone tried to stand in your way with that sort of offer on the table. BTW, when is their next pre season game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.