Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
Some of you are forgetting something. The Evils are trying to buy that donkey from the Gooners. You're not telling me that has nothing to do with Lescott. And anyway, put yourself in Lescott's position You'd be doing your fruit if anyone tried to stand in your way with that sort of offer on the table. BTW, when is their next pre season game?

We play Celtic on Saturday

Dillon said:
If the Sun were confident the article wouldn't be hidden away like it is. It's a punt. Nothing more. If they get lucky they'll bump it to the main headline and say WE WERE FIRST.

Usual paper drivel.

It's not hidden that much in The Sun.

I know the article that he's talking about, but if you turn the page over there's a huge chunk of that page (page 63) that says: -

"Cottcha ~ City bag Joleon in £22m swoop"

It also states: -

"The England defender could even be unveiled at City's Eastlands open day this afternoon"

and that Lescott will: -

"... double his wages to £90,000 a week when he signs a five-year deal."

To me that sounds pretty conclusive.

anyone know how tall Lescott is? He never struck me as a giant and we are surely going to be exposed in the air again aren't we?

Ntini77 said:
BringBackSwales said:
anyone know how tall Lescott is? He never struck me as a giant and we are surely going to be exposed in the air again aren't we?

About 6'3 I think.

Yeah, he's about 6ft 2"-3" I think.

But it's not the height that matters (look at Crouch). He's got timing in his jumps and great positioning sense.

CosmicScouser said:
Haha. You lot will believe anything. What part of 'no' do you not understand. Lescott is not for sale. Why don't you move on instead of torturing yourselves?

Oh, the irony.

Gollum - "So Joleon, cutting to the chase - do you really want to play for Everton, rather than Manchester City?"

JL - "Honestly? No."

What part of "no" don't you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.