Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As above talksport radio are reporting man city expect to finally land Everton centre-back Joleon Lescott today

happy days

Pigeonho said:
He isn't signing. And as for that article where he could be unveiled at the open day....LOL. just LOL!!!

Seeing as you know may i ask how much money you've had on him to stay at Everton? You can get 13/8 with Skybet

I can't see him being unveiled at the open day but i still think theres a chance of us getting him

Failsworth_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
He isn't signing. And as for that article where he could be unveiled at the open day....LOL. just LOL!!!

Seeing as you know may i ask how much money you've had on him to stay at Everton? You can get 13/8 with Skybet

I can't see him being unveiled at the open day but i still think theres a chance of us getting him

I only 'know' as much as you, based on what Mo has said. He said they won't sell him for even £30m, as we all know, and it has become so publicly embarrassing that they simply can't lose face now. Oh, and the TS sports update came on and it only about cricket, Newcastle, Celtic and the Hammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.