Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
bluemoon1078 said:
What bemuses me is why this shit keeps getting peddled when it simply isn't true!

A satisfactory explanation as to why this isn't true is still yet to be delivered IMO.

probably cos (a) we have the money (b) Hughes wanted him asap and (c) had we waited then loads of other clubs would have been in for him at £500k (IF that is true) and our odds of getting him would have been minimal. Then again (d) isn't this a Lescott thread?

Bazzmand Show said:
Dobsy87 said:
Somud apologies if you've answered this but I've not seen it: why are you obsessed with Dario Srna? As far as I can tell we have never been linked with him.

Dario Srjna has Seria A written all over him. Not strong or quick enough for the prem, hes a football manager player.

agreed mate - either that is how a lot of people base their jusgements or they must see every team in Europe play several times a season to be so sure - personally I dont have that amount of time on my hands

Bazzmand Show said:
Dobsy87 said:
Somud apologies if you've answered this but I've not seen it: why are you obsessed with Dario Srna? As far as I can tell we have never been linked with him.

Dario Srjna has Seria A written all over him. Not strong or quick enough for the prem, hes a football manager player.

You are funny. Watch him play, he is world class and able to give every right side in the world hell. He would be as good as any right back in the premiership and a massive upgrade on Richards.

Somud said:
Bazzmand Show said:

You are funny. Watch him play, he is world class and able to give every right side in the world hell. He would be as good as any right back in the premiership and a massive upgrade on Richards.

My gran would be upgrade on Richards....

but if he is as good as you say - then worth a punt for sure

Somud said:
Bazzmand Show said:

I'm sure you are his agent, every post you get a mention of him in there, even in the muffin/barm thread!

Somud said:
Bazzmand Show said:

Is that why at 27 he has never been on the radar of a single premiership club? All i've seen is idle speculation from football manager playing journos. He is not world class. Far from it.

Somud said:
Bazzmand Show said:

OK then, so why has no other Premier League/Champions Leage club gone in for him?

Somud said:
Bazzmand Show said:

Hes a great player, but fuck me id hit him myself after a few matches, he never stops diving!

svennis pennis said:
Somud said:

Is that why at 27 he has never been on the radar of a single premiership club? All i've seen is idle speculation from football manager playing journos. He is not world class. Far from it.

You judge him based on "radars" from premiership clubs? How many times have you seen him? You don't rate Arshavin or Vidic either? Arshavin is 28 and just joined Arsenal. But we all know that he is crap too. After all, where was the "radar"? What nonsense. There are fantastic players outside the premiership, in clubs with alot of money, like Russian or Ukrainian clubs, just to let you know.

Somud said:
svennis pennis said:

You judge him based on "radars" from premiership clubs? How many times have you seen him? You don't rate Arshavin or Vidic either? Arshavin is 28 and just joined Arsenal. But we all know that he is crap too. After all, where was the "radar"? What nonsense. There are fantastic players outside the premiership, in clubs with alot of money, like Russian or Ukrainian clubs, just to let you know.

I've seen him plenty of times and unlike you I dont rate him, I watch plenty of Croatia games and he rarely stands out there. Anyway, this is a Lescott thread. Why dont you start a Srna one and see how many people agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.