Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
FFs guys and girls stop the negativity - our club is on the up after decades of shit (fun, but shit), we signed within the last 12 months:-

Shay Given
Pablo Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Shaun Wright Phillips
Gareth Barry
Vincent Kompany
Wayne Bridge
Nigel de Jong
Roque Santa Cruz
Robinho
Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlos Tevez
(and ok Tal Ben Haim!)

We have seen the emergence of Vladimir Weiss, the improvement of Steven Ireland and Nedum Onouha, we have the return of Martin Petrov and the possible return of Michael Johnson, and we still have the possibility of signing the world's slowest letter writer (JL) and maybe 1 or 2 more - why are so many people so glum? It beggars belief

Well I am not being negative about our club, all the negativity is because of Lescott's saga and the time it's taken.

Completely off topic,
im watching jeremy kyle on itv 1 and this guy just shouted "FUCKS SAKE" and it wasn't blurred out! its 10 in the morning!
:D

BringBackSwales said:
FFs guys and girls stop the negativity - our club is on the up after decades of shit (fun, but shit), we signed within the last 12 months:-

Shay Given
Pablo Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Shaun Wright Phillips
Gareth Barry
Vincent Kompany
Wayne Bridge
Nigel de Jong
Roque Santa Cruz
Robinho
Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlos Tevez
(and ok Tal Ben Haim!)

We have seen the emergence of Vladimir Weiss, the improvement of Steven Ireland and Nedum Onouha, we have the return of Martin Petrov and the possible return of Michael Johnson, and we still have the possibility of signing the world's slowest letter writer (JL) and maybe 1 or 2 more - why are so many people so glum? It beggars belief

here here

Biamp said:
chrisb182 said:
I concur. Any team under management of Keegan had the mentality of 'if you score one, we'll score two'. And with the current influx of strikers into the club it is a bit worrying.

As Robbie has said, 'you can't build a house by putting up the roof first'.

I'm 100% behind Hughes and I think by Wednesday we'll have a further two additions to the squad. Don't know who and what positions, but that's my gut feeling.

Would have much preferred them to have the players signed before the Celtic game though.

If we sign one that would be good, but we end up signing two that would be great!!
I agree, i think we will sign Elm and either Lescott or back up defender if that falls through.

riley347 said:
Biamp said:
I can see Micah as a centre back, but not yet.

how about next weekend....????....

If he's needed. But, we have Nedum there too with Toure, and Dunne. Also, Micah is still too young to play in the centre, and players need vision and experience to play there.

Blue Phil said:
Biamp said:
If we sign one that would be good, but we end up signing two that would be great!!
I agree, i think we will sign Elm and either Lescott or back up defender if that falls through.

I would like us to have Elm, especially after we missed out on Delph.

BringBackSwales said:

Shay Given
Pablo Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Shaun Wright Phillips
Gareth Barry
Vincent Kompany
Wayne Bridge
Nigel de Jong
Roque Santa Cruz
Robinho
Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlos Tevez
(and ok Tal Ben Haim!)

Bellamy?

johnny crossan said:
BringBackSwales said:

Shay Given
Pablo Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Shaun Wright Phillips
Gareth Barry
Vincent Kompany
Wayne Bridge
Nigel de Jong
Roque Santa Cruz
Robinho
Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlos Tevez
(and ok Tal Ben Haim!)

Bellamy?
taylor?

Biamp said:
BringBackSwales said:

Shay Given
Pablo Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Shaun Wright Phillips
Gareth Barry
Vincent Kompany
Wayne Bridge
Nigel de Jong
Roque Santa Cruz
Robinho
Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlos Tevez
(and ok Tal Ben Haim!)

Well I am not being negative about our club, all the negativity is because of Lescott's saga and the time it's taken.

Did I say you? It was a general comment about the negativity of SOME people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.