Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biamp said:
Blue Phil said:
I agree, i think we will sign Elm and either Lescott or back up defender if that falls through.

I would like us to have Elm, especially after we missed out on Delph.

I agree, JL and Elm would be a great window, anything on top would be spectacular (but unlikely I would say)

BringBackSwales said:
Biamp said:
Well I am not being negative about our club, all the negativity is because of Lescott's saga and the time it's taken.

Did I say you? It was a geenral comment about the negattivity of SOME people

Alright, sorry for misunderstanding your point.

johnny crossan said:
BringBackSwales said:
FFs guys and girls stop the negativity - our club is on the up after decades of shit (fun, but shit), we signed within the last 12 months:-

Shay Given
Pablo Zabaleta
Kolo Toure
Shaun Wright Phillips
Gareth Barry
Vincent Kompany
Wayne Bridge
Nigel de Jong
Roque Santa Cruz
Robinho
Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlos Tevez
(and ok Tal Ben Haim!)

We have seen the emergence of Vladimir Weiss, the improvement of Steven Ireland and Nedum Onouha, we have the return of Martin Petrov and the possible return of Michael Johnson, and we still have the possibility of signing the world's slowest letter writer (JL) and maybe 1 or 2 more - why are so many people so glum? It beggars belief

sorry yes Craig Bellamy too (I wasn't ignoring him I just forgot, senility is a bad thing)
Bellamy?

BringBackSwales said:
Biamp said:
I would like us to have Elm, especially after we missed out on Delph.

I agree, JL and Elm would be a great window, anything on top would be spectacular (but unlikely I would say)

I'm thinkin along the lines of Elm and Lescott as well.

According to a website I looked at earlier we are the 5th 'lightest' team in terms of squad depth. I seriously doubt thats a top 4 chasing predicament.

If we have no confidence that we have a CB pairing today that can hack it then I would say we may still need two more players. Cos even if we sign Lescott what happens when he is injured/ suspended/ ill. We then still have the same question that we have today. That being the case then perhaps we need to bring someone else in anyway that can play if Lescott does not come or provide competition and cover if he does.....

My immediate plan now would be to ship TBH out and get one of the other defensive targets in asap. Then we're in a better position to be waiting on Lescott.

Balti said:
If we have no confidence that we have a CB pairing today that can hack it then I would say we may still need two more players. Cos even if we sign Lescott what happens when he is injured/ suspended/ ill. We then still have the same question that we have today. That being the case then perhaps we need to bring someone else in anyway that can play if Lescott does not come or provide competition and cover if he does.....

My immediate plan now would be to ship TBH out and get one of the other defensive targets in asap. Then we're in a better position to be waiting on Lescott.

WTF get rid of the brilliant player that is TBH....lol

As the commentator said in SA that he is an Israeli footballing SUPERSTAR !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.