Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
smiles said:
Fingers crossed the new bid is accepted and he is pulled from the game with Malaga tonight.

I think we've come to the end of the line with this one. I sincerely hope they have other targets lined up if this final bid is rejected. Anyone would think JL is the only top defender in europe. Bloody MH and his transfer tunnel vision ;)
final bid was put in yesterday and rejected.

chazmcfc said:
smiles said:
Fingers crossed the new bid is accepted and he is pulled from the game with Malaga tonight.

I think we've come to the end of the line with this one. I sincerely hope they have other targets lined up if this final bid is rejected. Anyone would think JL is the only top defender in europe. Bloody MH and his transfer tunnel vision ;)
final bid was put in yesterday and rejected.
how do you know this and how much was the supposed bid?

Michael Dawson, Woodgate,

Dawson is injured (well the one at spurs ) and shit

Woodgate is injured. To say he is injury prone would be putting it mildly - Hes played only a fraction of avaialble games at his various clubs over the last 5 seasons. I wouldnt touch him with a 10 foot barge pole.

Basically going back to the point above, as i just stated we put our final offer on the table to Everton yesterday which was rejected outright. Lescotts official request was also dismissed, latest is he is refusing to play in there freindly tonight against Malaga. Can see them eventually imploding and us getting our man.

chazmcfc said:
Basically going back to the point above, as i just stated we put our final offer on the table to Everton yesterday which was rejected outright. Lescotts official request was also dismissed, latest is he is refusing to play in there freindly tonight against Malaga. Can see them eventually imploding and us getting our man.
sort of but i can also see him rattling a few own goals in when he plays against us next year.

;)

also, it might be a stupid question but how/where did you here that he was refusing to play?

alera said:
Michael Dawson, Woodgate,

Dawson is injured (well the one at spurs ) and shit

Woodgate is injured. To say he is injury prone would be putting it mildly - Hes played only a fraction of avaialble games at his various clubs over the last 5 seasons. I wouldnt touch him with a 10 foot barge pole.

What about a 12 ft one?!

Wasn't aware he is injured, though his history suggest I should be! I think Dawson is better than Dunne, however not sure about his injury status at the present time. I'm just getting fucked off with the fact its clear as fuck we ain't getting Lescott. Fair enough, for all we know we could be getting someone we haven't even thought of and that could be getting done right now, but the fact Lescott keeps in Hughes' sight is worrying, especially when Moyes has said he isn't for sale!

I'm Dutch and I know Sneijder a litte.

He will never sign for a club like Aston Villa. Too big ego!

Madrid have said that they want to keep him.

Van der Vaart can leave, Huntelaar already gone

I wouldn't touch M Dawson or Woodgate.

Interesting point about Lescott being rumoured to threatening to pull out of tonights game. I can't see that happening, he doesn't appear to be that strong to do that. It's been hard enough for him to put in a transfer request.

I'm doubting we'll get him, and personally think we should move on a la Eto'o, to (hopefully) other of our targets.

chazmcfc said:

is that "chaz" or "gaz"? You must be gaz cook you are so well informed?

jellert said:
I'm Dutch and I know Sneijder a litte.

He will never sign for a club like Aston Villa. Too big ego!

Madrid have said that they want to keep him.

Van der Vaart can leave, Huntelaar already gone
this is the lescott thread.

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.