Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say the Lescott deal well and truly looks dead, Hughes has hinted that we may not add to the signings on the OS and Moyes has reiterated his stance on Lescott. One thing I will say is that if Hughes thinks our defence will get us in the top four then he is badly mistaken, once we reach Jan and Toure goes ACN we will be well and truely screwed, we must add atleast one more CB to our already amazing signings.

sam221985 said:
richards30 said:
who`s this westermann i`ve heard a few talking about? is he any good?

Yes mate he's quality and very versatile, can play any defensive position and in midfield.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q1uvybimVg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q1uvybimVg</a>

Some of his goals are better than our strikers!

Really versatile, seems like a Hughes type of player

I would now like to see us move on and sign Upson and Westerman, I think this way it gives Huges a fall back if Westerman needs a little time to settle in but personally I think he would slot in perfectly

Let's see how it plays out!
The club know what they are doing and I am sure they are capable of working on 5 things at the same time.

S I love the way that as soon as it appears that someone may not sign loads of people start trying To justify it and say the weren't that good anyway. Same as if he leaves everton fans will say it is a great deal for everton. he is a good player there are other options there is 4 weeks to go before the window ends, the current players are better than anyone gives them credit for. We just need to chill and stop trying to justify anything and eveything!

I just hope we bring in another quality CB or two. It's what we needed last season, its what we need now.

Can we put this shite to bed?

Lescott will be playing for us soon

end of.

ps

I have 3 blues in my dream team already and when Lescott signs that will be 4,

do i have to lose one of them then ?

mancitygaz said:
Can we put this shite to bed?

Lescott will be playing for us soon

end of.

ps

I have 3 blues in my dream team already and when Lescott signs that will be 4,

do i have to lose one of them then ?

thats a very bold statement!

watch out the itk police will get you if your wrong!

361px-Police_man_ganson.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.