Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well City...... still no Lescott...... looks like the bigger club has won on this occasion!.....try Distan or Upson....... :-)

Bigger club... that would be them with no money, dodgey loans all over the shop, an old tinderbox of a stadium. Big club my @rse. If Lescott is valued by Moyes @ 30m - le'ts see you pay him properly.

SalfordCityBlue said:
This is getting quite bizarre now. What on earth is Hughes waiting for? I can understand waiting for Terry, I think we were overly impatient when ending our interest in Eto'o, but this is Jolean fucking Lescott for fuck's sake! We are already offering double what he is worth, and he is not exactly busting a gut to put in a transfer request so why are we dragging this out?

Quite sure he wants to come, but he's not worth this amount of money or patience on our part. If he misses out on the move now it won't be our fault, no one to blame but himself.

Move the fuck on and sort the defence out! We are playing in a week and we have been poncing about with this for most of the close season. Utterly ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind us signing him, but there are better players out there, both cheaper and more expensive, we don't need this kind of hassle.

This is an excellent post. We could go into next week with Dunne and Ben Haim at centre half if Toure's injury today is serious. This would be an absolute calamity, I hope to Christ someone is signed very soon because we're ruining our chances of a decent campaign unless we get a defender in now!
To be honest, it should of been done at the start of the window so we could of given the player time to bed in. All these bloody crock centre forwards and we neglect to sign a second centre half which is ludicrous.

nmc said:
Bigger club... that would be them with no money, dodgey loans all over the shop, an old tinderbox of a stadium. Big club my @rse. If Lescott is valued by Moyes @ 30m - le'ts see you pay him properly.

Pay up then...Moyes isnt holding you to ransom thats what we value him at no more no less! He has told Joleon he either continues to play for Everton or rots in the reserves and doesnt go the world cup.....ahhhh how contracts can be so sweet......30m please or settle for second best like you did with Toure......Dodgy loans all 0over the shop?...er have we not got 1 loan deal.....Jo from you lot.....??

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
ono said:
Personally if Lescott falls through i'd go for Upson. He would tie us over for a few years and he ticks all the boxes. He'd cost half of what Lescott would. If we want to experiment into foreign markets for players in a few years when Hughes probably has more margin for error, then fair enough but for now i think he's going to look a little closer to home and i honestly don't blame him.

Sorry mate but i totaly disagree. Upson is very overated in my opinion. I just don't think he's got what it takes to get us to the level we need to be at. Fair point about Sakho. but no one has even mention Federico Fazio. That kid has been great for Sevilla.

If i could pick anyone to partner Toure it would be Breda Hangeland. I think a Toure/Hangeland partnership would be rock solid. Fulham would fight tough and claw to keep him. But we could at least try and get him.

Ultimate said:
nmc said:

Pay up then...Moyes isnt holding you to ransom thats what we value him at no more no less! He has told Joleon he either continues to play for Everton or rots in the reserves and doesnt go the world cup.....ahhhh how contracts can be so sweet......30m please or settle for second best like you did with Toure......Dodgy loans all 0over the shop?...er have we not got 1 loan deal.....Jo from you lot.....??

You thick scouse. Your loans are financial - 30 odd million on top of your overdraft - not players. You value Lescott at £30m - we don't so you'll have to pay him the equivalent salary - we won't need to cos we will never give you £30m for him.

Ultimate said:
nmc said:

i really hope jo has a good season for you so when moyes is drooling over signing him next season we will value him at 30 million and laugh in your face. :)

Ultimate said:
nmc said:

Bless....

Tell me, what's it like to have a chairman who spends more money putting plays on than he does on his team?

Come back wont you when Lescott signs!

bluesyob said:
Ultimate said:
i really hope jo has a good season for you so when moyes is drooling over signing him next season we will value him at 30 million and laugh in your face. :)

Unfortunately for you, the Jo loan deal contains an option for Everton to buy at a pre-detremined price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.