Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears City have yet to even make their 3rd offer of 22 million..think Hughes should give it to the day before the season opener at Blackburn and if nothing has happened or close to happening he needs to move on. We are wasting time chasing a lost battle when there are other good defenders out there.

We are all (me included, admittedly) saying we should move on now but if you look at it from another angle.....Hughes has said that is exactly what we will do as soon as we realise there is not a deal to be done, and he's been as good as his word before (Eto'o etc) so why haven't we done that? Hmmm........

sam221985 said:
We are all (me included, admittedly) saying we should move on now but if you look at it from another angle.....Hughes has said that is exactly what we will do as soon as we realise there is not a deal to be done, and he's been as good as his word before (Eto'o etc) so why haven't we done that? Hmmm........

Maybe as soon as Everton sign Senderos then a deal will be done?

This is getting quite bizarre now. What on earth is Hughes waiting for? I can understand waiting for Terry, I think we were overly impatient when ending our interest in Eto'o, but this is Jolean fucking Lescott for fuck's sake! We are already offering double what he is worth, and he is not exactly busting a gut to put in a transfer request so why are we dragging this out?

Quite sure he wants to come, but he's not worth this amount of money or patience on our part. If he misses out on the move now it won't be our fault, no one to blame but himself.

Move the fuck on and sort the defence out! We are playing in a week and we have been poncing about with this for most of the close season. Utterly ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind us signing him, but there are better players out there, both cheaper and more expensive, we don't need this kind of hassle.

SalfordCityBlue said:
This is getting quite bizarre now. What on earth is Hughes waiting for? I can understand waiting for Terry, I think we were overly impatient when ending our interest in Eto'o, but this is Jolean fucking Lescott for fuck's sake! We are already offering double what he is worth, and he is not exactly busting a gut to put in a transfer request so why are we dragging this out?

Quite sure he wants to come, but he's not worth this amount of money or patience on our part. If he misses out on the move now it won't be our fault, no one to blame but himself.

Move the fuck on and sort the defence out! We are playing in a week and we have been poncing about with this for most of the close season. Utterly ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind us signing him, but there are better players out there, both cheaper and more expensive, we don't need this kind of hassle.

Well said

johnny crossan said:
I've just been listening to Pollerz & de niro on their SkyBlueNews podcast. Very emphatic, Lescott is coming, perhaps before the Celtic game. Has anything changed do they know?

Lescott better get a move on then, he's only got half an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.