Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CosmicScouser said:
bluesyob said:
i really hope jo has a good season for you so when moyes is drooling over signing him next season we will value him at 30 million and laugh in your face. :)

Unfortunately for you, the Jo loan deal contains an option for Everton to buy at a pre-detremined price

Well that is that then!

Your bigger than us...

Better than us...

You have more "class" than us...

And your smarter than us!

You have more money than us...oooops!

Close the door on the way out.

blueinsa said:
CosmicScouser said:
Unfortunately for you, the Jo loan deal contains an option for Everton to buy at a pre-detremined price

Well that is that then!

Your bigger than us...

Better than us...

I was only pointing out that City would be unable to use Jo in a spiteful manner. The arrogance i referred to in an earlier post is clearly illustrated here. I don't mind City being desperate for a decent defender. It's the way many fans take the fact that Everton aren't willing to sell a player as a personal insult and wish for vengeance. No need for it.

CosmicScouser said:
blueinsa said:
Well that is that then!

Your bigger than us...

Better than us...

I was only pointing out that City would be unable to use Jo in a spiteful manner. The arrogance i referred to in an earlier post is clearly illustrated here. I don't mind City being desperate for a decent defender. It's the way many fans take the fact that Everton aren't willing to sell a player as a personal insult and wish for vengeance. No need for it.

Sorry, we are more arrogant than you as well...

Bye

CosmicScouser said:
bluesyob said:
i really hope jo has a good season for you so when moyes is drooling over signing him next season we will value him at 30 million and laugh in your face. :)

so you are saying that we payed all that money and just because you loaned him for a season we have no say in his valuation dont be so fooking stupid, go and take your face for a shit

bluesyob said:
CosmicScouser said:
so you are saying that we payed all that money and just because you loaned him for a season we have no say in his valuation dont be so fooking stupid, go and take your face for a shit

Nope, I'm saying that when the current season long loan deal was negotiated, an agreement was placed in it that should Everton wish, they may buy the player for a p[rice mentioned in the deal. City signed this deal, so they did have a say. It's not rocket science

CosmicScouser said:
bluesyob said:

Nope, I'm saying that when the current season long loan deal was negotiated, an agreement was placed in it that should Everton wish, they may buy the player for a p[rice mentioned in the deal. City signed this deal, so they did have a say. It's not rocket science
and you know that the price is a price you can afford do you?

bluesyob said:
CosmicScouser said:

No, I have no idea what that price is

CosmicScouser said:
bluesyob said:

exactly, you couldnt afford him this season and you wont be able to next season, for me you could have him for free cos i see loaning jo to you as weakening our opposition he is absolute ly shit and ill be shocked if he scores 15 goals

bluesyob said:
CosmicScouser said:
exactly, you couldnt afford him this season and you wont be able to next season, for me you could have him for free cos i see loaning jo to you as weakening our opposition he is absolute ly shit and ill be shocked if he scores 15 goals

I imagine the price will be around £10 mil, but that's purely a guess. Admittedly, Jo still has some proving himself to do. But he did score 5 or 6 for us in 11 games last season. Not looking too bad

CosmicScouser said:
bluesyob said:

I imagine the price will be around £10 mil, but that's purely a guess. Admittedly, Jo still has some proving himself to do. But he did score 5 or 6 for us in 11 games last season. Not looking too bad
well see, what goes around comes around, imo you now have a player that has just been robbed of his dream tranfer i doubt very much that any one else will match the wage offer from city and i cant see him forgiving moyes in hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.