Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
waterfootblues said:
Everton have released this information. Its official and Everton have put it in the public domain. Lescott has put in a written transfer request and Everton have rejected it.
Lescott will be a City player very soon.

I am watching the yellow breaking news on ssn while sat in my crack den.

Wow, so Lescott has put in a transfer request. That certainly makes things much tougher for Everton, though of course they're maintaining their hardball stance in public, as you would expect them to do.

Dear Mickey Mousers

Your boy doesn't want to play for you anymore.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

The Fixer said:
Now life will become very uncomfortable for lescott, I think he will be a city player now it's just a matter of time posturing and Everton getting the right fee.

looking like that .........it just a matter of time

but the posturing has been going on for weeks and now we are approaching the end game. Lescott now the bad guy for the everton fans and the picture of "we need the money" is now in place .......... Hopefully a new bid and the deal will be done with a little bit of moaning about money from Moyes

svennis pennis said:
Only one way this will end, even if its in 5 months time. Players that hand in transfer requests never stay long. Either their heads have turned or they just dont want to be at their club any longer. Barry and Alonso spring to mind. Moyes is still in a position of strength as he knows Lescott has to perform to get into the world cup squad. Coincidence that he has handed it in while on international duty? I expect he has already consulted with Capello and a certain few City players. Who wouldnt encourage him to come here and work with a much higher calibre of players?

At least Joleon has made it clear he wants to play here and not at Woodison Park.
To be honest I think it was simply made public while he was away with England.

Balti said:
Dear Mickey Mousers

Your boy doesn't want to play for you anymore.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

And yet, to hear some of the goodison park preachers, it was all 'conjecture' that Lescott wanted out. They were living in dreamland denying that, and now they know it.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
svennis pennis said:
Only one way this will end, even if its in 5 months time. Players that hand in transfer requests never stay long. Either their heads have turned or they just dont want to be at their club any longer. Barry and Alonso spring to mind. Moyes is still in a position of strength as he knows Lescott has to perform to get into the world cup squad. Coincidence that he has handed it in while on international duty? I expect he has already consulted with Capello and a certain few City players. Who wouldnt encourage him to come here and work with a much higher calibre of players?

At least Joleon has made it clear he wants to play here and not at Woodison Park.
To be honest I think it was simply made public while he was away with England.

Wonder if he will go on strike or awol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.