Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody hell!

didnt expect lescott to do that?

however everton are still holding most of the cards

did barry ever put in a formal transfer request when liverpool were after him?????....the reasonn i ask this is that if he did then it shows a club can hang on to a player even if he does this (well at least for a year)

This Is Only Going One Way Now

Everton - 20mil+ to strengthen an injury ravaged side, rid of a player who wants to leave

Lescott - Double your money sonny

City - TBH and Dunne nowehere near the first XI

after his interview yesterday about money and his publically publishes that about the player they will bleed us to death over this fee

This is how it starts. Everton publicising it is a face saving exercise. When a player wants to leave, he will leave sooner or later.

They reject the request, put it in the public domain. City then make a final bid of £20m, Everton accept spouting reasons that they did everything they could but dont want to keep an unhappy player. Lescott signs.

Either that, or they are fighting tooth and nail, but with these things its usually a losing battle. He'll either sign this month or in January.

This makes things more awkward yes

BUT - Moyes will no way cave in on this one unless he gets Senderos and A.N Other.

They are woefully short of CBs and the clock is ticking...

If they are linked with 1 or 2 CB's in next 48 hrs we are go. If not not so sure. also don't think he'll go on strike either - doesn't seem to be average n0bhead footballer

svennis pennis said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
To be honest I think it was simply made public while he was away with England.

Wonder if he will go on strike or awol?
I think this is going to end really badly, either way if Everton went public while he was away or if he put in the request, it doesn't look like there is a meeting of minds on this one between Everton and Lescott, so I think there is every chance.

I said earlier this morning that despite what the Mail said the only way this would finish with Lescott at City was if he handed in a written transfer request, now he has done this I fully expect City and Everton to reach agreement on a fee in the next couple of days. I am not ITK but we have all seen this kind of thing happen before, it recently happened with Alonso and we have had it happen to us with SWP!

We'll sign him on deadline day, Everton want to milk a good price out of us and also want to get a few games out of him before he moves. Everton have barely any fit defenders so they'll want to keep hold of Lescott for sure, but they have 2 PL games and a European game before deadline day, so I think they'll try to get the most out of him before he's sold.

This transfer request doesn't mean much to me, all it shows is that he isn't after the money because now that he's handed this request in he won't get any compensation like Ade and Toure did. When Everton confirmed their interest in Senderos was the big give away for me, they want a replacement and I should imagine they don't want to sell Lescott until they do get a replacement.

He'll be ours very soon lads.

Just look at shauny to chelsea and alonso to madrid. As soon as the player says he wants out theres not much the club can do really.

Would you rather 20mill or someone sulking about the place ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.