Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton don't want to sell to City as they see us as direct competition for their higher league position. If they can get 4th place Lescott might stay and sign a new contract. Its a big gamble because if they don't make 4th he sees out his contract and walks for nothing.

Yea Lescott's done his bit it's upto the clubs now. Throw in Ben Haim on loan for the season to smooth things along.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
svennis pennis said:
Wonder if he will go on strike or awol?
I think this is going to end really badly, either way if Everton went public while he was away or if he put in the request, it doesn't look like there is a meeting of minds on this one between Everton and Lescott, so I think there is every chance.

In my opinion we should now just tell them to name their price to get our feet under the table and then negotiate them down with add ons etc...

The irony in this is that when manure come calling Gollem will be running down the east lancs with his kacks down to take over.

Bossman Blue said:
Everton don't want to sell to City as they see us as direct competition for their higher league position. If they can get 4th place Lescott might stay and sign a new contract. Its a big gamble because if they don't make 4th he sees out his contract and walks for nothing.

I understand what you are saying but am I the only one that no longer sees the likes of Everton as direct competition? For me our competition is now the top 4!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
The silence from our resident blue dippers is deafening...

They are all preparing their page long responses to why Gollem is right and its really in their best interests to keep a player that doesnt want to play for them.

Ronnie the Rep said:
we should offer max £20 mill and if they dont take it walk away. If the player wants to go and we offer a fair price we should get him. Even moyes won't be that stupid if he thinks we are serious

Getting through to the knockout stages of the champions league gets in £20million in revenue.

Therefore Lescott for £26million (negotiated price) would be a good deal if it gets us in top 4.

without the £26million spend we don't get in top 4 (in my eyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.