Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
graham baker said:
well, being a norwegian i've seen a lot of matches with hangeland and he is not that good. a bit like dunnie, plays his best matches when his team can defend deep into their own area.

lescott cost more, quite simply because he is a better player!

agreed, and an awful lot quicker

the--dud said:
graham baker said:
well, being a norwegian i've seen a lot of matches with hangeland and he is not that good. a bit like dunnie, plays his best matches when his team can defend deep into their own area.

lescott cost more, quite simply because he is a better player!

As a fellow Norwegian, I'd totally agree. Let Arsehole sign him and watch him falter in an attack-minded team!

Although Lescott is a quality player, I'm getting a bit sick of this transfer "saga". I'm sure we could sign one unproven foreign player! Perhaps a certain French left-footed defender that plays in Italy? :)
To be honest I think our defense is fine now with the capture of Toure, if we sign one more CB I'm afraid Nedum won't get a look in. Which would be a shame!

Hear hear,
Hangeland is pretty average, although he IS a more technical gifted player than Dunne. Remember he used to play central midfield for Viking back in the day.

bluemoonmatt said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Yet another comical bid from Citeh and rejected again. C'mon lads if your actually serious about JL at least put a bid in we are not going to laugh at. Perhaps the ITK's will tell you he has put yet another transfer request in! LOL

Oh dear, how gutted will you be, its only a matter of time.

You been saying that all summer mate.....oh wait he has put a 20th transfer request in.......oh wait he has put a 21st transfer request in.....oh wait!

Its going to happen eventually....

07-minister.jpg

there are no tanks in Baghdad and Lescott is going nowhere

bluemoonmatt said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Yet another comical bid from Citeh and rejected again. C'mon lads if your actually serious about JL at least put a bid in we are not going to laugh at. Perhaps the ITK's will tell you he has put yet another transfer request in! LOL

Yeah .. about 12 months when Jack Rodwell will be experienced enough to take over and Jags will be fit and we're still ahead of you :)

ToffeeBlue said:
bluemoonmatt said:

You been saying that all summer mate.....oh wait he has put a 20th transfer request in.......oh wait he has put a 21st transfer request in.....oh wait!

Stop it, if you want to WUM, go to your own forums. If you want to calmly discuss a point, feel free. If you want to take the piss, get out.

That goes for most of the Everton fans around here recently. Consider yourselves warned.

*grumble*
I'm in a bad mood today

ToffeeBlue said:
bluemoonmatt said:

Darker shade misses you toffee , you must follow your calling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.