Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Indeed - I bet you struggle to find anyone to have a proper chat with at goodison don't you?

Tell you what, don't judge Everton fans by the minority who go onto another teams board to start fights, and I promise not to judge all City fans by the type who will call for Hughes' head if City aren't top of the league at the end of September.

I even met a sensible Newcastle fan once. He was an accountant, so really is was a case of two extremes levelling out, but still.

you mate tbh...

Your slagging your own club off, agreeing with a EFC fan saying that City are a disgrace!

wtf!

There are two perfect examples on this page. Slagging off your own club, winding up your own fans, siding with opposition supporters that are comming on our board talking shit and winding us up. There are a few people on here like this to be honest and they have a decent numbers of posts as well.

What do you expect, of course things are going to turn nasty.

You are going to get bias towards city on here. You are going to get city fans being nasty to other fans comming on here pissing us off. What do you expect ?

blueinsa said:
alera said:
This is exactly the sort of comment from citys fans that gets me going after the Evertonians on here with extreme prejudice.

This^

Some blues on here seem to have a huge downer on our club at the moment?!?

Just dont get it...

nope i dont get it either m8,we have had shit,shit and more shit for the most part of the last 34 years,,so give it a break some of yer,we now have a chance of really doing somthing here,and still some of you pricks aint happey,every other club with money have gona after players the wa we have been doin,so get over it ffs,this is the way it has to be if we wana get better

blueinsa said:
johnmc said:
Why, whats the issue???

you mate tbh...

Your slgging your own club off, agreeing with a EFC fan saying that City are a disgrace!
wtf!

Where have I said anything like that - just said Everton are a bigger club than us at this moment in time. I'm going off sucess over the last 20-30 years. Don't see how thats an issue at all and can't see how you can argue for us in that regard.

As for who will be the bigger team in say 5 years then I will Guess us - but we haven't won anything and haven't finished above Everton as of yet either. So all I was saying was lets walk before we can run. Some people expect Everton to drive Lescott to us and hand him on a plate.

I think that despite Everton finishing above us over the last few years, that we've still been seen as a more attractive option, except for maybe the season under Pearce and the no home goals for months period.

We get bigger crowds, theirs are dropping more than any club (fact), the area is crap and most of their best players are plucked from the lower leagues. Not like that's a bad thing, quite the opposite, but i think most top players would have preferred to play for City than Everton since our return to the top flight in 2002.

blueinsa said:
alera said:
This is exactly the sort of comment from citys fans that gets me going after the Evertonians on here with extreme prejudice.

This^

Some blues on here seem to have a huge downer on our club at the moment?!?

Just dont get it...
Agreed. It's like those that have a downer on the manager. I don't get that either. If you support a club, you get behind it lock, stock and barrel. Board, manager, players, tea lady, programme sellers, even the ticket office. Simple.

jimharri said:
Agreed. It's like those that have a downer on the manager. I don't get that either. If you support a club, you get behind it lock, stock and barrel. Board, manager, players, tea lady, programme sellers, even the ticket office. Simple.

Goes without saying - but does that mean you say City were the better team in a game when they clearly weren't?? No it doesn't. Common sense comes in as well.

johnmc said:
billysarmy said:
Doesn't money change people eh?

Not so long ago you were in the 2nd division scraping a side together.

Now you arrogant fucking inbreads think you can just wave your money around and everyone will come running.

Read your posts back you arrogant fucks!

Just think, there may be a chance that Lesctt doesn't want to sign for you and is quite happy where he is.

City are a fucking discrace at the moment and it looks like the fans are catching up

you are quickly becoming the most hated side in the country and next season will be a damn site harder than you fuckwits think

Totally agree

johnmc said:
blueinsa said:
you mate tbh...

Your slgging your own club off, agreeing with a EFC fan saying that City are a disgrace!
wtf!

Where have I said anything like that - just said Everton are a bigger club than us at this moment in time. I'm going off sucess over the last 20-30 years. Don't see how thats an issue at all and can't see how you can argue for us in that regard.

As for who will be the bigger team in say 5 years then I will Guess us - but we haven't won anything and haven't finished above Everton as of yet either. So all I was saying was lets walk before we can run. Some people expect Everton to drive Lescott to us and hand him on a plate.

1 page back fella.

Billsarmy says city are a fucking disgrace and you agree!?!?

Ridiculous comments imo

WTF have we done wrong, please explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.