Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may well be wrong but there's only two ways I can see this happening now:

1/ City pay well over the odds
2/ Someone goes the other way as part of the deal

Option 1 won't be any good to Everton if they don't have the time to recruit an effective replacement/s.

This is stupid, it shouldn't be dragging on this long. It would take a couple of hours to hand in a transfer request so he's obviously not willing to do it.

Balti said:
I may well be wrong but there's only two ways I can see this happening now:

1/ City pay well over the odds
2/ Someone goes the other way as part of the deal

Option 1 won't be any good to Everton if they don't have the time to recruit an effective replacement/s.

Tal Ben Haim: you are the weakest link. Goodbye!

johnmc said:
BringBackSwales said:
Joleon, you finished that letter yet mate? You have been writing it since Monday evening so it must be close to being completed I would imagine?

Are you expecting a reply from him?

well maybe he is writing to all of us John cos it seems to be taking an awfully long time don't you think? It surely has to be getting to the time when he starts acting like a man and either putting the t/r in or decides to stay, is he also stringing us along for a pay rise to stay where he is?

Taylor said:
Everton have already stated that they expect Lescott to play Friday night, so as far as they are concerned he will not be leaving. This one is becoming a joke now, Lescott may have had words with Moyes but he is no closer to the exit door, why you would keep a player who is so keen to leave, whist very good money is on the table is beyond me.

if he was DESPERATE to leave then surely he would have found it easy to put in a transfer request?

It will be moyes who decides his fate lescott could end up in the reserves in a world cup year

bubjeeps said:
It will be moyes who decides his fate lescott could end up go the reserves in a world year

That never ends up happening though - you often hear of managers saying that a player can rot in the reserves rather than leave for another club but I've yet to see an example of this, certainly not for a full season. If he did block Lescott's move, there's no way he'd stick such a key player in the reserves for a whole season as punishment. If he did do that, it would be suicidal for Everton - having said that, it would be piss funny in a way and you'd have to give Moyes huge credit for having the balls to do it.

BringBackSwales said:
Taylor said:
Everton have already stated that they expect Lescott to play Friday night, so as far as they are concerned he will not be leaving. This one is becoming a joke now, Lescott may have had words with Moyes but he is no closer to the exit door, why you would keep a player who is so keen to leave, whist very good money is on the table is beyond me.

if he was DESPERATE to leave then surely he would have found it easy to put in a transfer request?
We're looking increasingly DESPERATE - so much for Mark Hughes saying that he wanted to get his business done quickly at the beginning of this transfer window -but it's not over till the fat lady sings and according to the bbc he wants out of Everton - it's just a matter of time before he asks to leave.

mr t said:
BringBackSwales said:
We're looking increasingly DESPERATE - so much for Mark Hughes saying that he wanted to get his business done quickly at the beginning of this transfer window -but it's not over till the fat lady sings and according to the bbc he wants out of Everton - it's just a matter of time before he asks to leave.
In fairness we have worked quite quickly getting the bulk of the players we wanted in, although I think we will be in the market both in and out until the last day.

Let's look at the facts here ok?

- Everton have rejected 2 bids
- Moyes and Kenwright both repeatedly stated Lescott is not for sale
- Lescott has not put in a transfer request

Why do people think we will sign him again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.