Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
Anyway they havent strengthened so with bad injuries to key players they are certainly going backwards. We will see but considering they only have 2 fit centre halfs and one of them dosnt want to be at the club, anymore injuries and they could be stuffed.

Unfortunately we have a similar situation in respect of injuries at the back. VK and Toure are injured, Ned whilst fit is injury prone so if he has an inury that would leave only the much maligned Dunne and the much maligned Richards as recognisable centre halves.

alera said:

Anyway they havent strengthened so with bad injuries to key players they are certainly going backwards. We will see but considering they only have 2 fit centre halfs and one of them dosnt want to be at the club, anymore injuries and they could be stuffed.

Your not listening, these injuries are not new. They were there for the majority of last season, when we finished 5th and got to the FA Cup final. I would have agreed if you had said we have not moved forwards, but to say we are going backwards is wrong. I say again, when the injured players return they will be like new signings, hence making us stronger.

i really think we should recall jo, not because of lescott because i'd rather we went elsewhere anyway.
i just think he could start firing now its his second season here and it would be 'typical city' for him to fire everton to a top four or five spot at the expense of us!

Timbobs said:
If we pull out of the Lescott saga does that mean eventually the Everton fans will bugger off after initial boasting?

I quite enjoy the banter and other peoples points of view to be honest.
That said if you pull out of the Lescott deal and you want me to go away I wont even gloat, not until May when we finish above you!

wrongun73 said:
i really think we should recall jo, not because of lescott because i'd rather we went elsewhere anyway.
i just think he could start firing now its his second season here and it would be 'typical city' for him to fire everton to a top four or five spot at the expense of us!

you can,t recall a loan player if loan is over 93 days...........

Your not listening, these injuries are not new. They were there for the majority of last season, when we finished 5th and got to the FA Cup final. I would have agreed if you had said we have not moved forwards, but to say we are going backwards is wrong. I say again, when the injured players return they will be like new signings, hence making us stronger.

Your not listening. Was Jakielka, Arteta and Yakubu injured at the start of last season ? Had Arteta done his Cruciate ? THese are career threatening injuries players are hardly ever the same after them. You have signed no one and released a few squad players as well you are significantly weaker than this time last season. Thats the facts on the ground.

you can,t recall a loan player if loan is over 93 days..........

You can if no loan fee has been paid (which there hasnt in this case) But it depends on the terms of the deal otherwise. They have given nothing so the terms should be completely stacked in our favour..

Why would we want to recall Jo, he must go down as one of our all time disaster signings, we did well to get shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.