Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemooner33 said:
svennis pennis said:
Can someone explain the significance of him training separately because i read about our players doing this all the time. The likes of Johnson etc...

If he's got a knock thats normal but if he's fully fit it sounds like moyes doesnt want him near the first team and has been sent to the naughty boys corner.
In days of old they used to make them train with the youth team.

Bluemooner33 said:
svennis pennis said:
Can someone explain the significance of him training separately because i read about our players doing this all the time. The likes of Johnson etc...

If he's got a knock thats normal but if he's fully fit it sounds like moyes doesnt want him near the first team and has been sent to the naughty boys corner.

That's it exactly, BM. Lescott isn't nursing an injury as far as we know. The fact that he's training on his own is the first clear sign that he's out of the door.

I think you've got your man. But how he'll perform is anyone's guess. I might have mentioned this earlier, but Lescott isn't great and you are paying over the odds. But he'll do you until you progress to the next level. I think one of the reasons he fitted in at Everton is because he's a worker, a confidence player and a team player. I would never imagine him in the cut-throat world of Real Madrid, Barcelona or Manchester United. He just wouldn't make the grade, nor has he the mentality to sit it out as a reserve.

I guess in 2 years (or earlier), that's precisely the position he'll find himself in.

EFCJONO said:
crob said:
everton have been told £18m is our final bid.

Thats a piss take. That and Dunney back at least.

£18m is far too much for him. He's not better than Toure. Lescott is worth no more than about £10m IMO. We're just getting rinsed because we're a rich club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.