Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.Goater_Legend said:
svennis pennis said:
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/17164-joleon-lescott-352.html

DSOB has gone all Jacko on us.

Im getting the word....nonce.
Resorting to the "Massive" rag shite now are they. Hahaha bitter bitter basterds.

Sure Everton fans and rags seem to have a love affair now, kissing each others ass. Redcafe is upset that Moyes may not get all the transfer fee to spend.

Also. Nice to see DSOB still obsessed with City.

Bluemoon115 said:
Sorry DSOB, but it really doesn't matter how much you try and take the piss, the fact is, your bottom of the table with no fucking points.

Careful mate, he might name you in a post!!!

18m rising to 22m.

The great thing is they'll be needed us on to win things to get them add on's. Haha.

moomba said:
Ribbed-In-You said:

Article 17 (5) any person subject to FIFA statues and FIFA regulations (club officials, players’ agents, players, etc) who acts in a manner designed to induce a breach of contract between Professional and club in order to facilitate the transfer of the player shall be sanctioned.’

In layman’s terms, if the manager of club ‘A’ (City) says to the media ‘I want to purchase the star player (Lescott) of club ‘B’ (Everton), he should leave his contract and play for us’ then the manager is in breach of FIFA’s statutes and regulations, and is unsettling a player or, ‘tapping up’ the player.

So when you said that when a club says a player is not for sale any other club is obliged to drop all interest in him, you were just making that up.

Right?

Obliged to drop publicly chasing him via the media, yes.

FOOTBALL AGENTS REGULATIONS 229
J. CLUBS

9. No Club, nor any person (which includes but is not limited to an Authorised Agent) for or
on behalf of a Club, shall enter into negotiations, make any approach or take any steps
solicit or facilitate discussions in any way between parties with a view to a Transaction
(including making statements to the media), or actually effect or become involved in any
capacity in a Transaction (whether the same constitutes acting in the capacity of an Agent
or not) unless:
a) the Player’s current Club has provided express written permission to do so; or
b) the other Club is entitled to do so under the exemptions provided within the Rules of
The Association, the Rules of the FA Premier League, the Rules of the Football League
or the Rules of FIFA.

Hughes defending the approach in public has gone and shot himself in the foot unless they'd already agreed to let him open talks with Lescott - which I doubt had happened by the time he'd made those statements.

Who'd have thought we could get a thread with more pages than the Terry and Tevez ones eh? lol

I'm glad it's all over, with ultimately the best result for the player being sorted in the end.

I'll look forward to seeing my Evertonian mates in work tomorrow :D

hibboshoeq.gif

Ribbed-In-You said:
california blue said:
Despite them lot being all pissy about lescott most believe jagielka to be a far better defender than king klingon

He is though, shame he's injured.

He's had one good season. There's no saying he will regain his form after his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.