Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brucie Bonus said:
4pm press conference. SSN got it off here earlier I reckon. Unfortunately for them...

whoooosh.

SSN = Clarkie.
Considering the amount of stuff other sources copy and paste from Bluemoon, i wouldn't be surprised if "Clarkie" catches on! I think it could become a national phenomenon. It's only a matter of time! All new words/phrases have to start somewhere! ;)

Tricky_Trev said:
SSN over the last 3/4 days:

"Hughes ends Lescott chase"
5 mins later, "Lescott chase ongoing"
"Lescott medical today"
"No Lescott medical today"
"Part one of two-part Lescott medical today"
"Lescott to be unveiled at press conference today"
"There's no Lescott press conference today"
"We haven't got a clue (what the hold-up is)"

Sky Sports News, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest sports stories.
pmsl

Whatever is happening, I can tell you Lescott was at COMS at aruond 11 this morning. Spotted by a mate (reliable) when she was going into the shop.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Whatever is happening, I can tell you Lescott was at COMS at aruond 11 this morning. Spotted by a mate (reliable) when she was going into the shop.

sound like we are just hammering out the final few details before he put's pen to paper ........ hopefully we are just waiting for that. If Lescott is at the stadium then there are no problems as these would be sorted by his agent

nickson71 said:
Thaksins Love Child said:

sound like we are just hammering out the final few details before he put's pen to paper ........ hopefully we are just waiting for that. If Lescott is at the stadium then there are no problems as these would be sorted by his agent
unless the problem is the agent

FFS can we have an end to this panto. Rumours I have heard is that the snag is over loyalty payments. Lescotts transfer request was rejected by EFC. Can they turn around and say, "Ok we except it now so your do not get your contract paid" when the 3 rd bid was placed? 4 yrs at £40K a week.

EFCJONO said:
FFS can we have an end to this panto. Rumours I have heard is that the snag is over loyalty payments. Lescotts transfer request was rejected by EFC. Can they turn around and say, "Ok we except it now so your do not get your contract paid" when the 3 rd bid was placed? 4 yrs at £40K a week.

that could be an interesting twist

corky1970 said:
Bossman Blue said:
Another outed RAG. back to redcafe corky.

ITS CALLED A SENSE OF HUMOUR MR BOSMAN MY DEAR, IF YOU NEED A TRANSPLANT I CAN ARRANGE ONE FOR YOU, FFS TOO MANY FEERKING SENSITIVE SOULS ON HERE.
AS FOR AN OUTED RAG, I WAS PLAYING FOR THE JUNIOR BLUES AT ARDWICK SPORTS CENTRE IN THE LATE 70'S EARLY 8O'S WHEN YOU WERE SLAPPING YOUR MONKEY TO BROS

if that's your idea of comedy gold, don't quit your day job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.