Lescott + more

Jacob333 said:
Braggster said:
it sounds plausible, but as it's in a newspaper, it's probably bullshit.

(I am sure we ARE in for Lescott, mind, but they've probably only picked that up off Bluemoon)

Actually i'm pretty certain we're in for Forlan, the journalist who reported the Forlan bit is Alan Nixon who posts on a Blackburn Rovers forum, and his information is usually spot on. I've been reading his posts for over a year now and he's very reliable.

Alan Nixon is clueless mate..

samharris said:
Just seen on SSN...Lescott has committed his future to Everton.... am only passing on what report said.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_5375719,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 19,00.html</a>

This was on their website yesterday. The quotes off Lescott, to me, are pushing the decision Evertons way. Things like "and no-one has said anything to me other than I am an Everton player."

Far from commiting himself to Everton for me that report.

Everton have been secretly taken over , and will keep it quiet untill the buy buttons are pressesd .
Moyes knows it , and Lescott knows it , so he won't come .

Just a theory , or is it ? lol

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
With regards to Lescott...I've heard from a good reliable source that he's been shown around at City...make of that what you will. Before anyone asks, have no other information re Lescott.

Thanks for the info mate - looks like this one may have gone a bit further than we thought!

Optimus Prime said:
With regards to Lescott...I've heard from a good reliable source that he's been shown around at City...make of that what you will. Before anyone asks, have no other information re Lescott.

Thanks for the info mate - looks like this one may have gone a bit further than we thought!

Caught me by surprise too!

Optimus Prime said:

Any idea when this was URG?

Optimus Prime said:
Optimus Prime said:

Any idea when this was URG?

No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.