Lescott + more

i really rate lescott and he would be a great signing just like barry was. out of all the so called ITK on here urg is the only one i listen to.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
With regards to Lescott...I've heard from a good reliable source that he's been shown around at City...make of that what you will. Before anyone asks, have no other information re Lescott.

And he managed to do this without a single press spy spotting him ?
Did they email him photo's to his Barbados Villa ?

And when exactly did Everton give City permission to speak to him ?

Darker shade of Blue said:
With regards to Lescott...I've heard from a good reliable source that he's been shown around at City...make of that what you will. Before anyone asks, have no other information re Lescott.

I'm passing on what I heard...that's all.

URG FTW

Everton have been secretly taken over , and will keep it quiet untill the buy buttons are pressesd .
Moyes knows it , and Lescott knows it , so he won't come .

Just a theory , or is it ? lol

Yes, we have bought you. we are going to transfer some of your players to us then then sell you again premier manager style :-)

That's fair enough m8 , but I figure anything to do with the 2 clubs would be done above board , so I wouldn't take much notice of cloak and dagger speculation .
City haven't had permission to approach Lescott as far as I'm aware , and Lescott is a bit annoyed at all the rumours apparantly .

That's fair enough m8 , but I figure anything to do with the 2 clubs would be done above board , so I wouldn't take much notice of cloak and dagger speculation .
City haven't had permission to approach Lescott as far as I'm aware , and Lescott is a bit annoyed at all the rumours apparantly .

I see your point of view but this has come from a very reliable source, someone close to City and they are no bullhitter. I don't see City being involved in something underhand, so if Lescott has been shown around I would guess it is with their permission.

Kaka and Ronaldo where annoyed by the rumours of them leaving too ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.