Let's consolidate English and American

I always have a hard time with realise/realize. I'm constantly changing the spelling on my laptop to the proper English version but I can never remember which is the right one of these two.
It's starting to make sense now, seeing as though half the people on here don't seem to know either.

I always have a hard time with realise/realize. I'm constantly changing the spelling on my laptop to the proper English version but I can never remember which is the right one of these two.
It's starting to make sense now, seeing as though half the people on here don't seem to know either.
English people seem to be terrible at learning their own language. A girl on TV just said she worked in HR and doesn’t know how to pronounce H correctly ffs

I think Canadian would be a good compromise. We use the English way of spelling most things but we say zucchini because, well's face it, courgette is about as french as it gets.
Plus, we don't fuck our kin folk.
Most of you lot are French and we all know the French stink of BO.

If you yanks give up your guns we could give up watching high school shooting reports on the news.

English people seem to be terrible at learning their own language. A girl on TV just said she worked in HR and doesn’t know how to pronounce H correctly ffs
I had to change how I pronounced my last name because nobody had a clue what I was saying.
Most of you lot are French and we all know the French stink of BO.
And even we don't say courgette. What's next? petit pois instead of pea?
Oh, and, it's a fucking eggplant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.