Let's Not Go Sucking Each Others Richards Just Yet...

blumoonrises said:
Ah right...so I'm the one bein negative am I...?!!

Ha ha...what a disappointing night for you..!

The first half was very disappointing, the second half was much more enjoyable thanks to individual bits of skill. The walk home was ruined by a draw against a team that will beat us if we don't improve signifcantly

Gonna be frank now El Hombre, and goes against my apology to blues post today. Fuck off, go and be a red, rag, united bastard and get off this fucking forum. 18+k posts or not, I could not care less. I really thought I would come on here tonight and see joyfull blues, blues in harmony and not 1 blue dare to be critical. I am dumbfounded you have the nerve to be the latter. I am guessing you cheered when the goals went in though, rather than march your way to Hughes and air your views to him in the glory of the 3-0 victory? Thought as much. You, to be honest, deserve no success from this investment and based on the sheer nerve you have had to be critical of us in such a decent win, I hope Mansour sells up, leaves us crippled in debt and we get screwed to fuck, just so YOU have some real reason to complain. Any comment you make from now on is a nonsense. Simple as that. You should be afuckingshamed of yourself.

I agree with most of this but Kompany was the right substitution- for once!
Obviously ecstatic we're in a semi-final but think we may come crashing back to earth on Saturday... hope I'm wrong

Pigeonho said:
Gonna be frank now El Hombre, and goes against my apology to blues post today. Fuck off, go and be a red, rag, united bastard and get off this fucking forum. 18+k posts or not, I could not care less. I really thought I would come on here tonight and see joyfull blues, blues in harmony and not 1 blue dare to be critical. I am dumbfounded you have the nerve to be the latter. I am guessing you cheered when the goals went in though, rather than march your way to Hughes and air your views to him in the glory of the 3-0 victory? Thought as much. You, to be honest, deserve no success from this investment and based on the sheer nerve you have had to be critical of us in such a decent win, I hope Mansour sells up, leaves us crippled in debt and we get screwed to fuck, just so YOU have some real reason to complain. Any comment you make from now on is a nonsense. Simple as that. You should be afuckingshamed of yourself.

Listen dickhead, 18k posts or whatever counts for precisely fuck all and is totally irrelevant. Yes I cheered like fuck when evry goal went in, more out of relief than anything cos we had our best team out in front of a full house against a bunch of kids and we were expected to beat. We can all wank each other off and happy clap ourselves senseless and pretend that the world is wonderful, but the fact of the matter is that we've got where we are through playing teams who are far, far inferior to us and we are gonna come undone against any decent team we come up against, which, I'm afraid in this comp, is the rags.

3 nil. Fantastic result and fantastic individual performances, but we're just not playing football. Our game plan consists of hoofs to Ade and relying on SWP or Tevez to beat their men and get their shots in, that's about it. It's not good enough. Yes it might be good enough against a load of pre-pubescent foreigners clubbed together by Wenger, but it wasn't good enough against Hull, Burnley, Fulham (and their reserves) and bar someting out of the ordinary it won't be good enough against Chelsea or half a rag team

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:

Listen dickhead, 18k posts or whatever counts for precisely fuck all and is totally irrelevant. Yes I cheered like fuck when evry goal went in, more out of relief than anything cos we had our best team out in front of a full house against a bunch of kids and we were expected to beat. We can all wank each other off and happy clap ourselves senseless and pretend that the world is wonderful, but the fact of the matter is that we've got where we are through playing teams who are far, far inferior to us and we are gonna come undone against any decent team we come up against, which, I'm afraid in this comp, is the rags.

3 nil. Fantastic result and fantastic individual performances, but we're just not playing football. Our game plan consists of hoofs to Ade and relying on SWP or Tevez to beat their men and get their shots in, that's about it. It's not good enough. Yes it might be good enough against a load of pre-pubescent foreigners clubbed together by Wenger, but it wasn't good enough against Hull, Burnley, Fulham (and their reserves) and bar someting out of the ordinary it won't be good enough against Chelsea or half a rag team

You know fuck all, simple as that. You are one of the many insignificant fans who I really hope this project falls on its face for. How you can be so fucking negative on a night like this fucking astounds me. People like you will never, ever be happy.

Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

You know fuck all, simple as that. You are one of the many insignificant fans who I really hope this project falls on its face for. How you can be so fucking negative on a night like this fucking astounds me. People like you will never, ever be happy.

He's spot on, it's not about being negative, it's about being realistic.

Fuck this, i'm going to bed. I've had enough of it all, its actually starting to affect me now, all this negativity. Shame on fat, obese wanker el hombre, and just so he knows the real meaning of a moan, I hope we get sold and treated like a piece of shit. It is embarrassing how any negative posts exist after tonight, but its clear that the unrealistic fans are being outed and are sinking to the bottom. Me and my mates, real fans of many years, would make mince meat out of any fat elhombre arguement you ever tried to make, and you would be forced to walk off with yout tail between your fucking legs. We just beat Arsenal 3-0, simple as that and we are in the semi's of a cup for the first time in ages. STOP findin negatives out of everything PLEASE.

To be fair to TFEH, I can't see what the problem is here? He's not being negative for the sake of it he's just opting to not be incredibly optimistic and rightly so in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm buzzing tonight, really fucking happy, spent the day sulking because I couldn't be home for the game but I'm made up now yet at the same time we have to be realistic and whilst tonight was a huge improvement on recent performances, we still have some way to go before we can get back to where we were, mentally, earlier in the season.

Baby steps, if you like, tonight was a small step in the right direction, I'm talking purely about on the pitch and disregarding the significance of it being my first semi final as a blue.

Pigeonho said:
Fuck this, i'm going to bed. I've had enough of it all, its actually starting to affect me now, all this negativity. Shame on fat, obese wanker el hombre, and just so he knows the real meaning of a moan, I hope we get sold and treated like a piece of shit. It is embarrassing how any negative posts exist after tonight, but its clear that the unrealistic fans are being outed and are sinking to the bottom. Me and my mates, real fans of many years, would make mince meat out of any fat elhombre arguement you ever tried to make, and you would be forced to walk off with yout tail between your fucking legs. We just beat Arsenal reserves 3-0, simple as that and we are in the semi's of a cup for the first time in ages thanks to beating fulham reserves, scunthorpe and arsenal reserves all at home. STOP findin negatives out of everything PLEASE it's not negatives, it's realism, be delighted we're in the semi's but take your blinkers off and see the bigger picture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.