lets respect wigan

All for respecting Wigan on Wednesday so long as we beat them... As for the other encounter, I simply remember the '88 Final, Liverpool v Wimbledon. Its a 'one-off'. Anything can happen regardless for position, size, form, etc. Its never a foregone conclusion nor should it be. That said, we really ought to batter them!

It should be an intresting match on wednesday against Wigan.I bet Kolarov plays against Wigan in the league match on wednesday.

I have seen Sunderland,Southampton and West Ham all in the second Division at the time - beat Leeds, Scum and Arsenal of the top division on FA Cup Final day.

I have also seen Sheffield Wednesday from the second tier at the time beat Scum (second mention for the big time chokers) in the League Cup Final.

Lots of sleepless nights for me between now and May 11 worrying about the speed of Kone and the sharp passing of Jordi Garcia.

It will be a tough match.

It will be more difficult than it was today.

Wigan turned on one of the best performances of the season in beating Everton at Goodison and they played very well against Milwall.

They'll have a go, and will play without pressure

Rag reserves will kick us off the park, have to not bite and we'll beat them. Whelan will be dishing out so much anti city shit aided by his beloved pisscan before the game.

mat said:
Rag reserves will kick us off the park, have to not bite and we'll beat them. Whelan will be dishing out so much anti city shit aided by his beloved pisscan before the game.

I don't think I could stand losing to them in the final purely because of how fucking smug Whelan would be.

stony said:
mat said:

I don't think I could stand losing to them in the final purely because of how fucking smug Whelan would be.
Agreed.

Maybe Slurgie would give him the reach around as a thank you after.

The media will be be full of hometown hero defeats rich arabs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.