Lighten up, it's The City joke thread..........:-))

Love this thred should be put in classic threds imo.

Why cant you get a good cup of tea at COMs

Because all the mugs are on the pitch and all the cups are at old trafford.

City have just marketed their new line of club underwear: the Manchester City Bra, a ridiculously overpriced garment that boasts lots of support but no cups.

There was wide spread panic today in Manchester after what appeared to be this Volcanic dust cloud sweeping over the region, Police later issued a report that it wasn't the Volanic dust cloud and in fact it was the trophy cabinet at Manchester City being opened!!!

A married couple staying in a hotel, but they could only get a twin room. As they were settling down, the husband says " My Little Honey Bunch, I'm feeling lonely wonely! Taking the hintg she climbs out of bed, and makes her way over to his bed. On the way she trips over the suitcase and falls flat on her face.
Concerned the Husband says " Oh did my little honey bunny fall on her nosey wosey?!
She gets up and clims into bed with him where they make passionate love. She gets out of bed and on her way back to her bed she trips over the suitcase again. The husband says " Clumsy Fucking Twat!"

Not City, but made me laugh!!

BREAKING NEWS: The cloud of dust that has covered over most european airports today has been traced back to Eastlands... Reports say it was due to the cleaner giving the trophy cabinet a wipe over!

Gary Neville, Fergie and Wayne Rooney stand on top of the empire state building and jump off at exactly the same time - which one hits the ground first?

Who gives a f***

My dog does a somersault everytime man utd score a goal.

Sometimes he does two somersaults.

It depends how hard I kick him.

Jordan was today charged with wasting police time, perjury and attempting to pevert the course of justice after alledging that Manchester City striker Roque Santa Cruz assaulted her posterior with a stringed instrument...

A police spokesman said "We knew straight away she was lying, everyone knows Santa Cruz couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo"

I heard that City chairman David Bernstein is after Keith Floyd as our next manager. Apparently he's the only man in Britain who can make something decent out of Wanchope and 10 cabbages...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.